Do any black men like to watch their wife get fucked by another man?

Soy un cornudo negro y conozco a otros.
nos encanta haber encontrado el único chat en este sitio donde nos podemos sentir identificados porque aunque no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod ni sumisa ni humillación somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y yo soy negro dotado y bisexual y como pareja tenemos una gran predilección por recibir grupales de más de 7 personas bisexuales que nos penetren juntos por toda la noche por todos lados hasta que estemos bañados en semen

We are a black couple, and I'm a confident somewhat dominant black male; but the idea of my slim/bald/chocolate wife being enjoyed by others really lights my fire. And it's the white guys we love the most....for me, it's just the color contrast that I love. For her it's mental. She likes to do a little race play and that is always fun

My husband loved fucking black girls in college. I have never gotten to see him with one but would love too. So HOT! I want to suck a chocolate cock as well. I think we will be doing some race play when he gets back in town. Great idea thx!

We are a black couple that has been to a few swingers parties over the years. I've watched my sexy wife get fucked and wow, what a turn on. View attachment 346406View attachment 346406
Beautiful pictures. Carbon copy body of my wife although she is white.

Ironically my wife got into this when we shed our entire sex life and desires before the other. She dated, as in borderline fell in love and committed to a black guy and loosely dated a few others she was interested in. She said something close to all black guys like sharing their girls with their friends. I’m sure that’s a generalization but that was her experience with them. She didn’t make it sound like a cuckold scenario but more sharing and group sex.

I’m sure it has something to do with her but she described feeling like a novelty to the guys she dated and their friends. Maybe that made up part of the willingness and desire to have friends join in.