Do any wives wear slutty attire/accessories like the following examples? Also, do they wear them in public?

I don't
Most don't some do. The QoS one I guess not everyone knows what it means but the bull who gave it to me loved me wearing it if we went away to a hotel for the night or weekend so that anyone who did see it would know that I was his slut. But to be honest just being there with a black guy nearly half my age was probably more of a give away.
The slut one has been a conversation starter and has got me laid a few times which I'm sure was hubby's intention xx
Think that I could ever wear anything like that in public but we can not wait until we get to the not wait until next month when we get to the nude beach and I can just put it all out there. It's one thing to post nudes online without showing your face but it's gonna be exciting to be out there in real life.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
For those of you har are pretty experienced, do the guys like it better when you just answer the door already naked or if you get dressed up in some lingerie or something?

Reactions: skoocum
For those of you har are pretty experienced, do the guys like it better when you just answer the door already naked or if you get dressed up in some lingerie or something?
It depends - my bull previous to the one I have now would always want me naked except for heels and the moment he was in the door would want me on my knees ready to worship his cock.
But generally I'd say most guys like something they can take off even if it's not very much xx

It depends - my bull previous to the one I have now would always want me naked except for heels and the moment he was in the door would want me on my knees ready to worship his cock.
But generally I'd say most guys like something they can take off even if it's not very much xx
I would NEVER say no to a woman who answers the door wearing nothing but a smile and heels. But there’s something extra erotic about a husband watching me slide my hand in his wife’s blouse or skirt.

Last edited:
I realize this is really being asked of the wives but one of the sexiest things my wife ever shared to me was about a visit from a squadron mate she was sport fucking while I was back in the States for some training. She always wore a pair of pink Keds everywhere. It was sort of her style trademark. Everyone knew the girl in the pink Keds. On this particular day, she met her paramour at the back door to our quarters wearing only a waist length t-shirt, her pink Keds, and frilly white socks. The mental images gets me going to this day.

I would NEVER say no to a woman who answers the door wearing nothing but a smile and heels. But there’s something extra erotic about a husband watching me slide my hand in his wife’s blouse ir skirt
Hubby say the thing he likes when a guy is undressing me is if he slides his hand into my knickers and plays with my wet pussy before removing them. For some reason he finds that more erotic then if the guy just takes them off first x

Reactions: Playncpl
Hubby say the thing he likes when a guy is undressing me is if he slides his hand into my knickers and plays with my wet pussy before removing them. For some reason he finds that more erotic then if the guy just takes them off first x
Agreed! My hubby says the same thing and enjoys watching the tease!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
all are hot. but to me, i think dressed is the way to go, half the fun is imagining what's underneath and all boys like to unwrap their presents!