Do Cuckold Husbands Make Better Domestic Partners?

iLuvDeb

Couple
Jun 2, 2017
East Coast USA
It occurs to me that maybe we do! My wife Deb cheated on me with her former boss, without and with my knowledge, for years. During this time we still had kids at home and in order to keep them from finding out, I covered for their mom quite a bit. I joke that I was a single parent while Deb saw her boyfriend on the side. I truthfully was there for my kids more than my wife was because I wasn't juggling what amounted to work life, home life, and two husbands!
Even now I feel like I do at least as much housework as Deb and many more chores and errands. I've honestly never minded. What do you think fellas? Do cuckold husbands make better wives?

It occurs to me that maybe we do! My wife Deb cheated on me with her former boss, without and with my knowledge, for years. During this time we still had kids at home and in order to keep them from finding out, I covered for their mom quite a bit. I joke that I was a single parent while Deb saw her boyfriend on the side. I truthfully was there for my kids more than my wife was because I wasn't juggling what amounted to work life, home life, and two husbands!
Even now I feel like I do at least as much housework as Deb and many more chores and errands. I've honestly never minded. What do you think fellas? Do cuckold husbands make better wives?
I think in some cases we do because we like to please. Your wife sounds like a true slut! I wish mine was fucking her boss. Then again, maybe she is

Reactions: iLuvDeb