Do you dream about your wifey in a DP?

MFBull

Male
Two hard cocks inside of her which fill her up. Two days of infinite love and caring, with leaving a memory deep inside of her, and in every hole.

‘’what excites you about DPs and if you did, how was it, and if you made any pics.. please show them.

Every wifey deserves a big meaty manly cock inside of her. We have soon spring.. #fillherup

(please DM in case of enquire. I’m global and do this for a lifestyle, to let every woman let all her tensions go and the husband see his beautiful and caring wife to be filled up by a True Bull, and big cocked caucasian male 42. )

Attachments

• F6D8897B-6DA6-4458-93C3-CE7F4D976CF0.gif
    F6D8897B-6DA6-4458-93C3-CE7F4D976CF0.gif
    13.4 MB · Views: 183
When we first started the only way she wanted two cocks at the same time was to be spitroasted but as she became more submissive and tried anal/vaginal dp she got hooked on it. I can still remember the look of bliss on her face the first time we did it and now she is usually the one to instigate it.
She was so much into it that when I got a job which meant being away overnight sometimes, she asked my brother (Her dom) if he could arrange for a third person while I was away.

My lady is a big fan of both DP and DVP, I think it is how she prefers two men at a time. For her trying to sucking a cock while being fucked is a huge distraction, and she has been known to bite a cock when she starts to orgasm. She never hesitates to push away or stop when we are putting two cocks in her pussy and ass, or when she is really turned on she will ask for both in her pussy, she goes wild, and there is nothing hotter than feeling your cock next to another mans inside your own wife.

Be careful what you wish for....once you have seen your wife in DP action there is no turning back. Normal sex almost becomes mundane. Once you hear a woman's moans from double penatration there is nothing else that compares. Especially if it's a trio of 3 very compatible participants and everything fits like a glove.
Excellent description and yes! It’s very true. It’s an incredible moment for everyone. Especially when she comes on both cocks. And that moaning.. it never ends.. then I just want to go on harder and harder. What a lovely thing 💋

Two hard cocks inside of her which fill her up. Two days of infinite love and caring, with leaving a memory deep inside of her, and in every hole.

‘’what excites you about DPs and if you did, how was it, and if you made any pics.. please show them.

Every wifey deserves a big meaty manly cock inside of her. We have soon spring.. #fillherup

(please DM in case of enquire. I’m global and do this for a lifestyle, to let every woman let all her tensions go and the husband see his beautiful and caring wife to be filled up by a True Bull, and big cocked caucasian male 42. )
I so much agree as do husband deserve a little bit tighter and or wetter so have it

Reactions: sinsnaps
My wife keeps mentioning DP and how she'd like to try it...I have a very small cock so we need two WE men to do it properly .She says the thought of a cock in her pussy and one in her bum makes her so horny .When we started out all she wanted was to show off her pussy and tits and to be massaged / fingered .Slowly moved onto wanking cock and then sex ..DP seems the next place to go in our quest for more sex fun for her .

• Love
Reactions: melbmale 44
Had my first dp a few weeks ago with 2 BBC’s. My bull and I were at a swingers club and we ended up going in a room with a guy he knew. Once they were both inside me I didn’t want it to ever end! I was in total bliss, since that first time I think about it all the time and we’ve met up with the guy several times since. I love everything about it, I love my husband watching me with 2 huge cocks inside me, fucking me, taking me to heaven. I feel like I’ve been totally unleashed!

Last edited:
Wife has never been dp'ed but has been spitroasted. Me and another guy, started on one end then eventually swapped sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: HWL27
We have not done this yet. We have a boyfriend for her and he and I have been sharing her in a spitroast fashion and loving it. At some point DP could happen except she is not open to anal (which we hope to change) so I assume we would do DVP, which seems not as fun with our two cocks sliding around against each other, I assume as I have never done it. It is something we would enjoy too or just her (OK if just her)? DP seems like something we will try for, only problem is once someone has been in the butt she will not let it go anywhere else, I knw this from the 2 times a long time ago that she let me in her ass. Forst time I didn't come and was going to stick it back in the other hole, she would not allow it til I showered, which killed the mood. Second time I just went for it and blew a load in her ass without lube and since then no butt stuff. Her BF however has not done bad things in her ass to be prohibited so maybe I get her riding my cock and he slips it in her booty. With this ongoing 3 way thing I really want to cover every option while we have it going as I don't know when the chance may arise later.

My lady is a big fan of both DP and DVP, I think it is how she prefers two men at a time. For her trying to sucking a cock while being fucked is a huge distraction, and she has been known to bite a cock when she starts to orgasm. She never hesitates to push away or stop when we are putting two cocks in her pussy and ass, or when she is really turned on she will ask for both in her pussy, she goes wild, and there is nothing hotter than feeling your cock next to another mans inside your own wife.
Totally agree two cocks rubbing together is so of