Do you insert things ?

The longest toys we have are a set of three anal beads... this one is 15", nine graduated beads, from about 1/4" diameter to about an 1-1/4" diameter. I'm strapped up, with the beads all the way in.

The sensation of having them inserted is pretty amazing - even better is the delicious feeling as they are removed, slowly, deliberately, one by one, just as I orgasm and ejaculate. Very hot and nasty!

View attachment 1735424

Anal beads, as you describe, are probably the most intense and hottest ass toy ever made. My wife and her boyfriend, or now co-husband, will push these up into me so that only the small circular handle is left outside of me. Then, while one of them stimulates me, the other will ever so slowly pull these out of me. It is agonizing and incredibly arousing and orgasmic all at the same time for me.

A funny story now, but not at the time, is one time when we were all three traveling to Spain for a fourteen-day holiday. My wife and husband thought it would be fun for me to fly with a set of 14 anal beads up my butt hole for the duration of the trip. Well, let me be the first to confirm the body scanners at TSA in Miami. Do pick these up inside you, and you will be pulled out of line, wanded, patted down, and then taken into a private screening room with six other TSA Agents. you will remove all of your clothing and be inspected fully naked. If you are modest, pack your anal beads in your checked baggage. After an hour of being stark naked, they will presume to do a "cavity search" of your body. Of course, this means pulling the cord, thinking they have found contraband hidden in your asshole as the beads come out. Now, try explaining your anal beads to a stone-faced Federal Agent with no sense of humor while still nude in a cold, stark room. They will not get the humor in this. Finally, when they let you go and you are redressed, they hand you your still-ass fresh beads back and send you on your way. Of course, your plane has long since departed.

My wife decided to try out what it feels like to be the one fucking doggy style. Her purple feeldoe was the perfect solution for her to give me a hard fucking hands-free. She loves doing this and said she missed out for too many years. She always has very hard, intense orgasms from fucking me or her boyfriend with her (dick) feeldoe. Definitely a stretch for us guys.

feeldoe.JPG

pussy-after-cumming-with-feeldoe-still-inside.png