Do you like for your bull to tease the cuck hubby about you loving his big cock?

rocco

Sep 27, 2018
Do you get turned on when the bull teases your cuck telling him how good of a cocksucker you are an how you only want his big dick to fuck you while looking at the cuck stroking his little cock knowing your pussy is soaking wet while making you beg for his big cock?

Do you get turned on when the bull teases your cuck telling him how good of a cocksucker you are an how you only want his big dick to fuck you while looking at the cuck stroking his little cock knowing your pussy is soaking wet while making you beg for his big cock?
Its a turn on to hear from a bull how much better they are.

Reactions: Dlh247 and 62rocco
Oh god how I love his huge cock and his cum is sooooo sweet!
I can picture you telling your cuck to lay down while you sit on his face telling him to eat your ass because your bull is going to fuck you in the ass so he needs to get it ready for that big cock an if cuck does a good job you will let him eat all that cum out of your ass.

I can picture you telling your cuck to lay down while you sit on his face telling him to eat your ass because your bull is going to fuck you in the ass so he needs to get it ready for that big cock an if cuck does a good job you will let him eat all that cum out of your ass.
Hubby does eat my anal creampies !