Do you like how loose your wife's pussy is after she fucks a really well hung guy

You did say before my size was what she likes to suck and get butt fucked by and if being honest and a little selfish for me the right cock worshiping is better than pussy or ass besides while getting sucked my lips, tongue and fingers could use some entertainment
Oh, I was just answering a specific thing, I think. She'd enjoy it in her pussy too, I'm sure. Here's a brief sampler covering a variety of shapes and sizes. You can tell she enjoyed them all.

Attachments

• If You See Kay (Cinn).mp4
    220.9 MB
Reactions: wantingnoregret
Love it when her bull has pounded her stretched pussy deep and hard then filling her with his black cock seed . As he pulls his superior black cock out of her cunt seeing his cum leaking from her raw gaping hole just an amazing sight to masturbate to .
Especially depending on what position they have fucked in , if he’s fucked her bent over fucking her from behind, then after he has fucked his seed bare back as he always does,.Then as he pulls his cock out of her cunt watching as his seed starts to leak out and trickles between the crack of her.pussy lips
Or if he’s fucked her missionary and seeing his seed trickling between her bum cheeks over her anus both get my little white cock throbbing .

Last edited:
Reactions: maw0998