Does anyone ever meet up off this site?

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
I'm just curious if anyone has actually met with other people from this site, or if this is just a place where bulls, couples, fucks, swingers, and others come to simply chat and share pics. It's like finding a needle in a haystack trying to actually connect with people on here. Not trying to sound bitter or angry, but it's definitely frustrating when people talk or start up a come about meeting up in person only for nothing to happen.

I have had some close calls here and other hotwife sites. Things like let's get together if your in town. All from husbands. Wives pick their own men in their own ways though.

I'd love to meet a couple that would "cuck" me bythe tree of us going out with me pretending to be her husband then fucking him while I watched. But no luck. Some good chats though with other cucks.

We are all very far spread. You are more likely to find someone on a dedicated local meetup site or Reddit page.

I have had some close calls here and other hotwife sites. Things like let's get together if your in town. All from husbands. Wives pick their own men in their own ways though.

I'd love to meet a couple that would "cuck" me bythe tree of us going out with me pretending to be her husband then fucking him while I watched. But no luck. Some good chats though with other cucks.

We are all very far spread. You are more likely to find someone on a dedicated local meetup site or Reddit page.
Where would I go on Reddit to find these people?

I'm just curious if anyone has actually met with other people from this site, or if this is just a place where bulls, couples, fucks, swingers, and others come to simply chat and share pics. It's like finding a needle in a haystack trying to actually connect with people on here. Not trying to sound bitter or angry, but it's definitely frustrating when people talk or start up a come about meeting up in person only for nothing to happen.
I can relate to that .... I feel the same way

In my experience, you're far more likely to have meet-ups from Doubelist, FetLife, kasidie, then going to your local swinger/lifestyle locations in your city. Kik is sort of fine for if you want to fish forever for couples.

I've yet to meet any couples on this site. I was hoping to find a new couple for something ongoing but no such luck. I've had some success mostly on sls and a little on fet.

There are lots of "talkers" here and many "couples" are just the husbands sharing pics.

I do enjoy chatting with real hw couples on here when I find them but their all too far away to play.

I've yet to meet any couples on this site. I was hoping to find a new couple for something ongoing but no such luck. I've had some success mostly on sls and a little on fet.

There are lots of "talkers" here and many "couples" are just the husbands sharing pics.

I do enjoy chatting with real hw couples on here when I find them but their all too far away to play.
May I ask what is sls ?

Mine is a verified hotwife from another site and we did meet someone and she spent a few hours with him. We are hoping that there will not only be another meet with him next time we travel but she is now much more comfortable and knows there really are a lot of men out there who would love to spend a fun weekend in a hotel room with her.

Not here, yet. But SLS and Cuckold Consultant, yes.