Does being locked up make you crave cock?

Dcucked

Male
Mar 22, 2021
I find after being locked up for a while and not being able to get off by touching my dick I start to crave sucking and fucking cock. I dream about my wife getting fucked by her bf and having himnuse me too. Anyone else have similar fantasies or act this out? Would love to hear...

I find after being locked up for a while and not being able to get off by touching my dick I start to crave sucking and fucking cock. I dream about my wife getting fucked by her bf and having himnuse me too. Anyone else have similar fantasies or act this out? Would love to hear...
That's me all over she has me locked whenever she has bf over i am then super horny and beg for cock

When a lot of guys get locked up they start fucking each other. But this the warden doesn't really like. They will have guards check the showers often to make sure it isn't happening.

Wife and I just ordered my first cage, never would have considered this a week ago. Now I can't wait for wifey to lock me up and take the keys.

Anyways, I feel I'll be craving cocks and cum shortly after 😅

Reactions: littlewilly