Does my wife want me to cheat?

majorem

Male
Sep 9, 2021
So my wife has always stated that she is super jealous and in the last year has re-iterated how jealous she can get and how she would probably kill someone if I slept with them.... yet, her actions seem completely contradictory to this. She continually puts me into precarious situations that are almost like set-ups to cheat with other women.

I have a long history of being flirty and a bit touchy with my cousin's wife, now ex-wife. She would always grab my ass and I'd occasionally grab a feel on her. We didn't really hide it and my wife would get sometimes get angry. At the same time, a few years ago, she had to leave my cousin's Halloween party early and suggested I could stay and sleep there. I was pretty drunk and she left me with my pretty drunk cousin's wife, that she knows likes to get touchy with me... Amazingly not much happened, other than she felt my cock a bit.

After my cousin got divorced from her, she'd go out with his ex, get drunk, then invite her to sleep over our house on the couch. She would head upstairs to go to bed and leave me and her drinking and talking. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife but nothing happened... the first couple times.

Finally, one night, we'd all taken a party bus to the city with a bunch of friends, danced, got pretty drunk, came home and my wife wanted to fuck while the friend stayed downstairs on the couch. We started fucking until the baby woke up and my wife said she was tired and probably too drunk to cum... so she sent me on my way. I went downstairs to get some water... I honestly don't even know how it started, since I was pretty drunk but what I remember is nailing my cousin's ex on the couch, in the middle of living room for like 2 hours in every conceivable position. I had to flip the cushion over because she squirted on the couch. I felt horrible the next day and scared but nothing happened. Seemingly my wife doesn't know? But she was super horny for like 2 weeks afterwards, fucking me almost every day where before we'd been in a lull, having sex like 2-3 times per month.

More recently, we went to a neighbors for a pool party. The wife has HUGE boobs - like one of the most ridiculous ratios of giant boobs to thin waste I've ever seen and they're real. My wife knows I love big boobs. I don't know what it is but whenever we get drunk, this chick gets very friendly with me. This time we were in the hot tub together and, again drunk, I have no idea how I thought this was a good idea at the time but while my wife and the husband were just floating around in pool, I pulled the guy's wife next to me and was sort of casually running my hand along her thighs under the water and stuff as we talked. You probably couldn't see too much but we were sitting very close and I clearly had my arm around her. Again, I woke up the next day and was like "oh shit, wtf did I do?" but my wife didn't say anything and was super horny the week after that. Also oddly, the husband then decided I was his buddy and wanted to hang out more.

Then last night, my wife went out with friends. I was home alone and decided I'd go relax in the hottub, naked of course. It has these colored lights on the bottom so, as sort of a joke, I got myself hard, took a picture of my cock underwater, with the blue back-lighting and texted it to my wife while she was at dinner. Apparently before she noticed what it was, the woman next to her, who she'd just met, who was complaining about how her husband isn't interested in sex, got a look at it and was like "is that a dick?" and my wife said yeah, it's my husbands and the woman asked if she could have a look, so my wife let her take a look at it. Then was going to let her other friend see, but that one was afraid her husband would get mad.

She then came home, told me about the night, got into bed but said she was too tired and sore (just from the gym unfortunately) to have sex. Within 5m she's making out with me, feeling my cock and then wants it in her.

WTF is going on here? Am I reading into this too much or is she maybe jealous but also excited by thinking about me with other women?

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSpectre
So far... although next month she's invited that friend I had an "accident" with to go out with us to a nightclub in the city and I'm bringing a buddy who my wife often sort of flirts with, who asked me recently if we had an open relationship, since he got that vibe from my wife. He's leaving his wife that never has sex with him at home... Not sure anything will happen but bound to be a lot of sexual tension.

Sounds like your wife is cheating an offering you easy ways to cheat to easy her guilty conscious.
If she has, she's done a really good job with it because there are very few opportunities where she could have and I've looked for evidence she might have and come up with nothing. She's also extremely paranoid about getting pregnant again and not on birth control since I got a vasectomy, so sex at least seems pretty unlikely.

So my wife has always stated that she is super jealous and in the last year has re-iterated how jealous she can get and how she would probably kill someone if I slept with them.... yet, her actions seem completely contradictory to this. She continually puts me into precarious situations that are almost like set-ups to cheat with other women.

I have a long history of being flirty and a bit touchy with my cousin's wife, now ex-wife. She would always grab my ass and I'd occasionally grab a feel on her. We didn't really hide it and my wife would get sometimes get angry. At the same time, a few years ago, she had to leave my cousin's Halloween party early and suggested I could stay and sleep there. I was pretty drunk and she left me with my pretty drunk cousin's wife, that she knows likes to get touchy with me... Amazingly not much happened, other than she felt my cock a bit.

After my cousin got divorced from her, she'd go out with his ex, get drunk, then invite her to sleep over our house on the couch. She would head upstairs to go to bed and leave me and her drinking and talking. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife but nothing happened... the first couple times.

Finally, one night, we'd all taken a party bus to the city with a bunch of friends, danced, got pretty drunk, came home and my wife wanted to fuck while the friend stayed downstairs on the couch. We started fucking until the baby woke up and my wife said she was tired and probably too drunk to cum... so she sent me on my way. I went downstairs to get some water... I honestly don't even know how it started, since I was pretty drunk but what I remember is nailing my cousin's ex on the couch, in the middle of living room for like 2 hours in every conceivable position. I had to flip the cushion over because she squirted on the couch. I felt horrible the next day and scared but nothing happened. Seemingly my wife doesn't know? But she was super horny for like 2 weeks afterwards, fucking me almost every day where before we'd been in a lull, having sex like 2-3 times per month.

More recently, we went to a neighbors for a pool party. The wife has HUGE boobs - like one of the most ridiculous ratios of giant boobs to thin waste I've ever seen and they're real. My wife knows I love big boobs. I don't know what it is but whenever we get drunk, this chick gets very friendly with me. This time we were in the hot tub together and, again drunk, I have no idea how I thought this was a good idea at the time but while my wife and the husband were just floating around in pool, I pulled the guy's wife next to me and was sort of casually running my hand along her thighs under the water and stuff as we talked. You probably couldn't see too much but we were sitting very close and I clearly had my arm around her. Again, I woke up the next day and was like "oh shit, wtf did I do?" but my wife didn't say anything and was super horny the week after that. Also oddly, the husband then decided I was his buddy and wanted to hang out more.

Then last night, my wife went out with friends. I was home alone and decided I'd go relax in the hottub, naked of course. It has these colored lights on the bottom so, as sort of a joke, I got myself hard, took a picture of my cock underwater, with the blue back-lighting and texted it to my wife while she was at dinner. Apparently before she noticed what it was, the woman next to her, who she'd just met, who was complaining about how her husband isn't interested in sex, got a look at it and was like "is that a dick?" and my wife said yeah, it's my husbands and the woman asked if she could have a look, so my wife let her take a look at it. Then was going to let her other friend see, but that one was afraid her husband would get mad.

She then came home, told me about the night, got into bed but said she was too tired and sore (just from the gym unfortunately) to have sex. Within 5m she's making out with me, feeling my cock and then wants it in her.

WTF is going on here? Am I reading into this too much or is she maybe jealous but also excited by thinking about me with other women?
It would appear your wife is cheating on you. And by getting you to cheat will get her off the hook.

I would just let her get fucked. Don’t read too much into the situation. You will enjoy her cum filled vagina anyhow. If a woman wants to cheat they will, don’t get hurt by it. Woman are built to have numerous cocks.

My wife has always had a lot of jealousy even after she went on a cheating spree for a couple years and still fucks around as we speak.