Does this count as cheating?

We met a couple for play a few times. Wife and Jason (the other husband) had connected over text more than a few times. They planned and met for lunch on day. He was working nearby and drove a large work truck. She told me they had a meal, made out in the truck for a bit and she came home.

Fast forward a few months and we're in the heat of it. She told me how much she had enjoyed riding his cock in his truck. I let it go because it was a huge turn on. I asked her about it later and she admitted that, in fact when they made out, she hiked up her skirt and invited him in bare.

Not that it matters, but does this count? It's not an issue between us, btw - it's actually still a turn on.

Cheating....well if you were aware she was meeting him I guess it is but really not as you were in on it. Sounds like things just got heated and they had actual sex that she really enjoyed. If it's a turn on for all of you enjoy the thrill. Hopefully it isn't the only time it will happen.

Reactions: btweets and ray28
Cheating....well if you were aware she was meeting him I guess it is but really not as you were in on it. Sounds like things just got heated and they had actual sex that she really enjoyed. If it's a turn on for all of you enjoy the thrill. Hopefully it isn't the only time it will happen.
totally agree all around

My thinking has always been that whether we were playing or not, that sometimes things can just happen to anyone at anytime, especially in the heat of a moment, or under certain circumstances that get out of hand. I only asked for one thing, and that was that at some time, sooner or later, for her to tell me the truth, and that she’s the one I hear it from, and not from someone else, or some other way! This worked perfectly at first, but then over time, she wouldn’t tell me, unless she unexpectedly and suddenly realized, that there was a chance I was about to hear or learn the real truth or the actual version of a story, or details that she had originally left out. So like if we were at a club or someplace where she had either been the last time she went out without me, or were around the same group of people she had been with, someone would almost always, start talking about her or bring up something I wasn’t aware of, and she would then suddenly and as quickly as she could, grab ahold of me and pull me away from the group, or if it was loud, she would just quickly move directly in between me and the others, and in an urgent and panicked state, would look at me and say, “I have something to tell you!” Then continue to spill her guts out, because as she would put it, “I wanted you to hear it from me first!” Lol!

Yea she met him lied to you about just making out, slipped up while you two were fucking and the truth came out. If it happened once it will happen again. Good luck.

Reactions: btweets
It's clearly cheating - you know it, she knows it and everyone reading your post knows it.
But I don't think thats the important question here. There are two real questions here: 1. Did it turn you on when you found out she'd cheated. And you answered that one yourself by telling us it did.
2. Given your reaction to question 1. Would you be upset or excited if she carried on cheating with this guy and maybe others? This last one is the thing you really need to be honest about both with yourself and your wife. Believe me, there are some husbands who get off on the fact that their wives are cheating little sluts 😉. But you need to decide whether that's for you or whether you only want your wife playing by mutual consent xx

If you've given her the green light to fuck around, then it's not cheating. If you want her to but haven't communicated that, or have communicated that then it is cheating. Let me ask you this, since it turned you on and you probably want her to do things like this, does it matter what you call it when she's clearly turned on and wants to fuck some guy she just met?
Let her set the rules and enjoy life as a cuck.

She tells me if she wants to tell me. Most times she invites guys over to fuck whether I'm home or not, and if I'm not home she doesn't schedule it around the time she knows I'll be gone. Thus I get to come home to it sometimes without any prior warning, but other times she'll have fucked and finished before I returned and I have no way to know unless she tells me. Any guys who are welcome to stay the night usually sleep with her (she's always the one suggesting they crash here, and if she's suggesting it that means she's wanting to fuck them). She's very affectionate with them around me and makes no attempt to hide it.

When I'm out of town overnight for work it's a pretty sure bet she's invited someone over to sleep with. When she goes to hang out with guy friends, she always does herself up before going, and when they come to the door to pick her up she always greets them with a tongue kiss, tells me "Bye", then walks to their car with them hand in hand.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
We met a couple for play a few times. Wife and Jason (the other husband) had connected over text more than a few times. They planned and met for lunch on day. He was working nearby and drove a large work truck. She told me they had a meal, made out in the truck for a bit and she came home.

Fast forward a few months and we're in the heat of it. She told me how much she had enjoyed riding his cock in his truck. I let it go because it was a huge turn on. I asked her about it later and she admitted that, in fact when they made out, she hiked up her skirt and invited him in bare.

Not that it matters, but does this count? It's not an issue between us, btw - it's actually still a turn on.
This is what I call cheating with non-cheating overtones. Let me explain. You say you've played with this couple before so I'm assuming that includes sex. You also say they planned to meet for lunch without you and I'm also assuming you knew about this. They then had maybe not so spontaneous sex in his truck. When she got around to telling you, were you really surprised? I suspect not. And if you were present, would you have objected? If not then did your wife know you wouldn't object? I have "cheated" many times in the heat of the moment fully well knowing my husband would approve. I tell him about it afterward and he cums even harder!

This is what I call cheating with non-cheating overtones. Let me explain. You say you've played with this couple before so I'm assuming that includes sex. You also say they planned to meet for lunch without you and I'm also assuming you knew about this. They then had maybe not so spontaneous sex in his truck. When she got around to telling you, were you really surprised? I suspect not. And if you were present, would you have objected? If not then did your wife know you wouldn't object? I have "cheated" many times in the heat of the moment fully well knowing my husband would approve. I tell him about it afterward and he cums even harder!
I love this response, I've also cheated many many times when my hubby had no idea I was getting fucked but I knew he'd be very turned on when he found out.
Just something for the op to bear in mind - would he be happy with this sort of situation going forward?

She tells me if she wants to tell me. Most times she invites guys over to fuck whether I'm home or not, and if I'm not home she doesn't schedule it around the time she knows I'll be gone. Thus I get to come home to it sometimes without any prior warning, but other times she'll have fucked and finished before I returned and I have no way to know unless she tells me. Any guys who are welcome to stay the night usually sleep with her (she's always the one suggesting they crash here, and if she's suggesting it that means she's wanting to fuck them). She's very affectionate with them around me and makes no attempt to hide it.

When I'm out of town overnight for work it's a pretty sure bet she's invited someone over to sleep with. When she goes to hang out with guy friends, she always does herself up before going, and when they come to the door to pick her up she always greets them with a tongue kiss, tells me "Bye", then walks to their car with them hand in hand.
I think it's great that she feels comfortable bringing guys home to fuck whenever she wants. Let's face it, with that sort of freedom why wouldn't she bring guys home xx

I think it's great that she feels comfortable bringing guys home to fuck whenever she wants. Let's face it, with that sort of freedom why wouldn't she bring guys home xx
Exactly! She loves getting railed by all kinds of different dick. Always has. She has no concept of monogamy whatsoever, which means that a guy's marriage/relationship status doesn't matter at all to her. The only requirement to fuck is if she wants to fuck them.

• Love

Absolutly not, cheating.but im unsure about ur behaviour. Is it classed as control freak? Youve probably convinced her to do it and now ur making a point of how she behaved...jealous feelings my friend are actually a part of the l s. But its how u respond which will make or break ur chances of making her a happy hotwife

Reactions: btweets
I love it! Thanks for weighing in as someone who has "cheated". I don't view this as a bad thing, tbh. And yes, when she told me I was extremely turned on and excited to hear more.

I love this response, I've also cheated many many times when my hubby had no idea I was getting fucked but I knew he'd be very turned on when he found out.
Just something for the op to bear in mind - would he be happy with this sort of situation going forward?
Oh, I'd be very happy with a situation like this - In fact I've encourage it. Perhaps the 'cheating' label was inaccurate - I was trying to describe her acting on something and not having told me (in a sexual context). But hey, if she's able to (and she is) find that D and wants to snuggle it inside her Veejay, she has a pass.

• Love