Does Your Wife Do This?

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
So, I'm gone for work last night and this little slut sets up a date online with a 30 something guy who obviously just wants some pussy from her. That works out perfectly, she had 2 holiday parties to attend and the guy wanted to meet at 9:30 pm last night. So SHE HAS HIM MEET HER AT OUR HOUSE!! Un fucking believable!!

He hangs out and fucks her till the wee hours and then leaves her in OUR BED with a few loads of cum leaking out of her pussy...sigh

I got home tonight to THIS! She waited for me to get home to tell me she has a date with some hot, fit, muscular, hung married guy who's out here on a business trip and stayed an extra night to meet her. Seriously??

She gave me a kiss goodbye and took off for his hotel to meet at a bar, and most likely get the shit fucked out of her! She is REALLY in to this guy for some reason. Late thirties. She showed me the pics and of course, she has to have a guy like this. Hopefully there will be play pics to post tomorrow at least.

Then....she has some "Mr Olympia" type body builder who wants to meet her tomorrow afternoon! This guy is gigantic and surprisingly has a huge cock to go along with his body. She's about to cream herself over him already too.

So, that's my life for the weekend. I guess I'll sit here and work on some captions and report back when I get some info. I'll most likely be awakened in the wee hours of the morning for "cleanup" duty as she masturbates with her vibrator. So, there you go.

In this pic she just looks like some innocent lady you could see anywhere. But I NOTICE, the erect nipples (no bra of course), the tight ass and back, the thigh gap that some guy will be burying his face and cock in...oh well....stay tuned...

1671246733655.png

So, I'm gone for work last night and this little slut sets up a date online with a 30 something guy who obviously just wants some pussy from her. That works out perfectly, she had 2 holiday parties to attend and the guy wanted to meet at 9:30 pm last night. So SHE HAS HIM MEET HER AT OUR HOUSE!! Un fucking believable!!

He hangs out and fucks her till the wee hours and then leaves her in OUR BED with a few loads of cum leaking out of her pussy...sigh

I got home tonight to THIS! She waited for me to get home to tell me she has a date with some hot, fit, muscular, hung married guy who's out here on a business trip and stayed an extra night to meet her. Seriously??

She gave me a kiss goodbye and took off for his hotel to meet at a bar, and most likely get the shit fucked out of her! She is REALLY in to this guy for some reason. Late thirties. She showed me the pics and of course, she has to have a guy like this. Hopefully there will be play pics to post tomorrow at least.

Then....she has some "Mr Olympia" type body builder who wants to meet her tomorrow afternoon! This guy is gigantic and surprisingly has a huge cock to go along with his body. She's about to cream herself over him already too.

So, that's my life for the weekend. I guess I'll sit here and work on some captions and report back when I get some info. I'll most likely be awakened in the wee hours of the morning for "cleanup" duty as she masturbates with her vibrator. So, there you go.

In this pic she just looks like some innocent lady you could see anywhere. But I NOTICE, the erect nipples (no bra of course), the tight ass and back, the thigh gap that some guy will be burying his face and cock in...oh well....stay tuned...

View attachment 1090530
She gonna get fuck hard all weekend

View attachment 1090530
Lucky man

Well, there's the answer...I guess he's going to be getting some pussy from my wife...unless he finds some way to talk himself out of it. That's actually happened before and she doesn't sound 100 percent. But she's going up to his room to get laid, so the odds are in his favor! Lucky SOB! Any time now he'll have those titties out and in his mouth, those yoga pants removed and tasting that pussy!

1671253668691.png

Well, there's the answer...I guess he's going to be getting some pussy from my wife...unless he finds some way to talk himself out of it. That's actually happened before and she doesn't sound 100 percent. But she's going up to his room to get laid, so the odds are in his favor! Lucky SOB! Any time now he'll have those titties out and in his mouth, those yoga pants removed and tasting that pussy!

View attachment 1090628
Do we have a few more screenshots updates:)?

We have THIS!
It wasn't that good. She called and told me she sucked his cock, his oral was just ok, he fucked her and came quick and got dressed. Sometimes I absolutely LOVE it when she gets used like that. She pretty much fucks whoever she wants so having a guy blow his load and get ready to go out for the night to find somebody else in Vegas is awesome humiliation! She humiliates me some so it's fun to see it happen to her. Still, she said she enjoyed it but it was just ok. Hey, getting laid and cumming is way better than sitting home and making captions for WWTP guys isn't it? I'll get some when she gets home though. I can't stand the taste of condoms though so I won't eat her pussy. Just roll her over and fuck her and then she'll get off with her vibe. I might give her anal but she craves that so much that I hold out on her quite often. Maybe I'll just fuck her, cum and leave her like the last guy did? Anyway, I've got a few minutes to consider it before she gets home....??

1671256817837.png

So who else is ready to suck those titties? It gets her horny, you might get some pussy...

1671256552239.png

She just got home, brought me a Quarter Pounder for a late night snack. Said sex was good but just way too short. She started riding him and the guy blew his load and then told her he thought she came already...hahaha...such bullshit. It's great. Guess I'd better go take care of her. Maybe I'll fuck her in the ass since she's such a good girl.

We have THIS!
It wasn't that good. She called and told me she sucked his cock, his oral was just ok, he fucked her and came quick and got dressed. Sometimes I absolutely LOVE it when she gets used like that. She pretty much fucks whoever she wants so having a guy blow his load and get ready to go out for the night to find somebody else in Vegas is awesome humiliation! She humiliates me some so it's fun to see it happen to her. Still, she said she enjoyed it but it was just ok. Hey, getting laid and cumming is way better than sitting home and making captions for WWTP guys isn't it? I'll get some when she gets home though. I can't stand the taste of condoms though so I won't eat her pussy. Just roll her over and fuck her and then she'll get off with her vibe. I might give her anal but she craves that so much that I hold out on her quite often. Maybe I'll just fuck her, cum and leave her like the last guy did? Anyway, I've got a few minutes to consider it before she gets home....??

View attachment 1090665

So who else is ready to suck those titties? It gets her horny, you might get some pussy...

View attachment 1090659
Damn, that’s a beautiful set of tits! WOW!!!

As a conclusion, that whole daytime meeting with the "Olympia guy" was a shit show. She bailed, fortunately. That's how the lifestyle goes sometimes. Hope you enjoyed the brief story.

Reactions: btweets
She just got home, brought me a Quarter Pounder for a late night snack. Said sex was good but just way too short. She started riding him and the guy blew his load and then told her he thought she came already...hahaha...such bullshit. It's great. Guess I'd better go take care of her. Maybe I'll fuck her in the ass since she's such a good girl.
Love that she brought you a snack. Love it when my wife lets her inner slut out. So much fun.

We have THIS!

View attachment 1090665

View attachment 1090659
She is just the very walking definition of lust. Every waking moment. Pretty much every straight guy is envious of you. She probably, even with her lifetime of being the hottest woman in the room, has no idea of exactly just how MUCH she affects every man she passes. Gotta imagine that some days it’s difficult being either of you. But OH MY the good days gotta be glorious!

View attachment 1090530
You almost sound like you're complaining. Eating her creampie would be delightful.Do you in some way feel like she doesnt see you as a real man compared to Mr. Olimpus??

You almost sound like you're complaining. Eating her creampie would be delightful.Do you in some way feel like she doesnt see you as a real man compared to Mr. Olimpus??
No, not complaining at all. I've been doing that since we've been married, much of the time without really knowing about it.