Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

I never wear panties and,, they only get in the way if I'm going to meet someone , if I go to a night club it's easier for the guys to feel me up and even go to a dark corner for a quickie , my sissy hubby is the one who wears the panties , panty hose .

Almost every girl I’ve been serious with, has went with me to a car dealership pretending to be car shopping, wearing a short skirt or sundress without any panties on. I loved watching as they would make sure to “unconsciously” flash the salesmen a perfect view of their pussies, every time they’d get in and out of a car. We always picked out sports cars that were lower to the ground. They were more difficult to get in and out of and the salesmen were always more than happy to hold the door open or offer a helping hand. Found out over the years, it worked the best inside the showroom, the lighting is better. Actually haven’t done that in quite a while now, I think it’s time to go look at some new cars! Lol.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2