Does your wife or girlfriend tell others you are Caged?

Lance

Male
My wife is always telling her friends she has me locked up!! She’s actually has me drop my pants to prove it more than once. How many others are doing the same thing?

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979
That's hot. I've never been in that situation, but I've been out with women who've humiliated me in public (mildly), like when my wife took me to Victoria's Secret to panty shop. She would walk around with me, only picking stuff in my size and showing me and saying things out loud like "you would look good in these" around the girls working in the store and other customers. I would be so embarrassed and turned on at the same time! Also, I had a mistress go to an adult store with me. She led me the whole time, making it visually clear that I was her bitch. Same feelings.. embarrassed and oh so turned on!

I really envy a man whose wife does that stuff consistently.

Reactions: Lance
That's hot. I've never been in that situation, but I've been out with women who've humiliated me in public (mildly), like when my wife took me to Victoria's Secret to panty shop. She would walk around with me, only picking stuff in my size and showing me and saying things out loud like "you would look good in these" around the girls working in the store and other customers. I would be so embarrassed and turned on at the same time! Also, I had a mistress go to an adult store with me. She led me the whole time, making it visually clear that I was her bitch. Same feelings.. embarrassed and oh so turned on!

I really envy a man whose wife does that stuff consistently.
Funny that you should say this about the lingerie. My wife just left and said she was going out to buy me lingerie and to be naked when she got back. This should be interesting….

Reactions: 6inches and Sooper
Funny that you should say this about the lingerie. My wife just left and said she was going out to buy me lingerie and to be naked when she got back. This should be interesting….
She should have taken you with her like sub2femdoms wife. My wife takes me out in panties or diapers to humiliate me. She makes me wear girls jeans that are low cut so my panties or diaper peeks out the back. She will parade me in front of women shoppers and wait for the giggling to start. College age girls seem to react the best.Sometimes my wife striks up a conversation with a group, telling them how I'm her little sissy bitch while I'm forced to stand there humiliated. I love public humiliation.

Reactions: Lance
She should have taken you with her like sub2femdoms wife. My wife takes me out in panties or diapers to humiliate me. She makes me wear girls jeans that are low cut so my panties or diaper peeks out the back. She will parade me in front of women shoppers and wait for the giggling to start. College age girls seem to react the best.Sometimes my wife striks up a conversation with a group, telling them how I'm her little sissy bitch while I'm forced to stand there humiliated. I love public humiliation.
Sounds like a fun time for the both of you!!

Sounds like a fun time for the both of you!!
Yes we both get great enjoyment over humiliating me. It makes her feel superior,powerful and very horny and makes my feel like the weak sissy bitch that I am. When we're out there and I'm being exposed and laughed at she always makes a call to to one of her men to get together for a fuck session. She says being with a pathetic beta bitch like me makes her crave a "real" man.
'

Reactions: Firefighter195