Dom's and Bulls

Gorinsho

Couple
From
NV, US
May 15, 2022
Las Vegas, NV, USA
xhamster.com
I'm a Dom, BDSM. I post my pet here, and she does as well at my say so. Bulls for me are a way to punish and dominate my subject, but even when a bull fucks my subject they essentially a tool for me like a whip. I see a clear difference between cucks and bulls, but there is a grey line between my world and theirs (bull). What do the bulls feel about being used as a tool for my pleasure, and her pain? Are you into that or do you need a submissive guy (cuck) and a dominant woman (cuck wife).

When I get a bull, he works his ass off, and will fuck to hurt.

Thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: Broken8113
Sub bi wife blonde shaved curvy busty posh live durham in uk desperate to be black owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated etc long term. Bulls need not apply size 14 and experienced submissive. Meet at doms home over weekends hubby aware and ok with

Reactions: Brighton75
I'm a Dom, BDSM. I post my pet here, and she does as well at my say so. Bulls for me are a way to punish and dominate my subject, but even when a bull fucks my subject they essentially a tool for me like a whip. I see a clear difference between cucks and bulls, but there is a grey line between my world and theirs (bull). What do the bulls feel about being used as a tool for my pleasure, and her pain? Are you into that or do you need a submissive guy (cuck) and a dominant woman (cuck wife).

When I get a bull, he works his ass off, and will fuck to hurt.

Thoughts?
Dom’s are not in our circle. Not our thing.