Dream of my wife w/ a BBC

Whenever i say i want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC there is always someone that tells me “why bbc? Im a hung BWC” or “i got a hung latino cock for her”. I have nothing against whites or hispanics. We both are hispanics. Mexicans. But something about a BIG HUNG BLACK BULL COCK turns me on to think of it penetrating my wife 5’2 139lbs, whos had 3 kids in last marriage. Will she be able to handle bbc? Maybe. Im not huge. Nor consider myself average but not small tiny. Seeing videos i see how BBC just RAM through pussy. Rough. Non stop. Deep. Hung and very very big in GIRTH. I want to see it spread my wife open. See my wife shaking. Her legs tremble. Her eye shadow running down. View attachment 1514484
Hit me up, bro.

I hope that once she tries bbc. She will want more
Can almost promise she will. My wife met one on the old Dark Cavern..spoke on phone a few times, great guy, professional like us. Lived 90 miles away, married, loved older MILFs..wife was 55 at time. Met him first time for drinks, they ended up in his car, her first taste of black cock..thick like a Coke can. Got her pussy licked. Next time met for lunch..she wanted to get a room, so I told her to take her new friend with her, get a room in motel next door, and I would be there later..gave her 30 minutes. In Deep SOuth USA so watching them walk across lot to motel got many looks, which she and I both loved. She told me earlier that she was not totally sure how far she would go..When I got to room, they were still clothed. She went to restroom and changed in to a purple lacy bottom and matching bra. Came out and he took her hand and led her to the bed. They laid down and started playing, pulled her bra off, and her panties. She pulled his shirt over his head, and he slid his slacks off..what a tent he made in his shorts. She stared right at his shorts and slid them off. I still wondered how far she would go, but she answered that quickly by licking the tip and taking as much as she could in small mouth. She is 5 6, 115 lbs and he is a former football player, 6 2 and215 lbs. Massive body,well toned.
He laid her down, kissing her lips and sucking her nipples, then moving down to her stomach.she opened her legs for him as he slid is tongue in her..she immediately started moaning and pulling his head deeper inside her..I asked how it was, she turned and looked at me and said...different, but really nice.
Her hips started moving into him, her neck veins bulging, and soon her legs were high and she had her first orgasm...He lifted up, staring at her pussy, and took his cock in his hand...Right then was the decision time for her...When she opened her legs farther and pulled him to her, it was decided..I watched as he put the tip up to her pussy lips and slowly pushed inside...I knew, when she put her hands out to him and opened her legs as wide as she could that the final decision was made by her. He slowl;y slid into her, very gentle, but very firm. Her moans filled the room as her eyes closed and she pulled her knees up, her legs spread as far as she could spread them. Her hips moved into him, and they got into a rhythm and her moans were louder.
He ended up coming all over her chest (she was not on pill then) after she had at least two loud orgasms, almost screams.
We met him a few times after that, better results each time, especially after she got on the pill. She also met him alone a few times, she loved her alone dates better, more open in voice and actions.
Hope you have same or better results..it started our interracial journey...good luck

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Hola desde cuba somos dos mujeres con este marido negro nos encanta compartirlo y en nuestra opinión lo que mas calienta es wl contraste de los colores porque realemte nos ha compartido con varios amigos siyos de color blanco con pingas mas grandes que la suya pero no es igual
abierto alrrededor de una pinga negra

Attachments

• IMG-20231212-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20231212-WA0016.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG-20231212-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20231212-WA0015.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230923_003622_977.jpg
    IMG_20230923_003622_977.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20230923_003620_776.jpg