Drunk and let the cat out the bag

Jan 9, 2023
Saturday we got drunk and played with her large dildo I accidentally let out that I think it would be hot to see her fuck a more endowed man I don’t really remember her response but the next morning she made me coffee and I asked if I said something out of pocket and she smiled and said no that I was fine and I said are you sure and she said no I was fine but she enjoys that I’m being more open about stuff but I do remember me saying it. Can’t do nothing but let her ponder on it I guess 🤷🏿‍♂️ What are your thoughts ?

Saturday we got drunk and played with her large dildo I accidentally let out that I think it would be hot to see her fuck a more endowed man I don’t really remember her response but the next morning she made me coffee and I asked if I said something out of pocket and she smiled and said no that I was fine and I said are you sure and she said no I was fine but she enjoys that I’m being more open about stuff but I do remember me saying it. Can’t do nothing but let her ponder on it I guess 🤷🏿‍♂️ What are your thoughts ?
Nothing. Unless you are not under the influence of alcohol and have a serious conversation. The talk during the sex has no meaning. Just ask her to be shared and no need to be embarrassed about it.

Absolutely 💯

Reactions: toolman2c
Every woman should have lots of lovers. January 2023 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - I have photos on my profile page - email me your past sex and kinky fantasies to robbiewillsucku at gm ail -- I also chat on google chat.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. January 2023 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - I have photos on my profile page - email me your past sex and kinky fantasies to robbiewillsucku at gm ail -- I also chat on google chat.
Yes I’m sure this will work, it’s good you have your photo and email on hand😂

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Oh FFS let up on the BS sissy cocksucker drivel! Most of us are cuckolds here or hoping to be, and yes some of us also enjoy playing with a cock, wanting to lick up the "remains" from a lover's injection and crossdressing even, but it takes time to move to these things. There's no reason to go to all that BS to convince a wife to have a lover. The best thing to do is be upfront and honest with her without all the weak, ballless antics that will in most cases cause your wife to think you've lost your effen marbles or you've gone sissy gay! Take her to a nice dinner one evening and hold her hand and tell her about your thoughts and promise her that you're not wanting to ever play with another woman because it's her pleasures that matter to you the most. Once a wife has decided to make the move to date another man let her do it for a few months then if things are working out well for her then you can talk to her and let her know that you'd like to start some kinky stuff at home that would really up the game for you as well (but keep in mind, this is all about her, not you!) You can mention the idea of wearing panties when she's with her date then introduce a few more things as time moves on. Dumping all that shit on her right from the moment of introducing the "thought" of her playing with another man will just turn her stomach and want to trade you in for a dog! Be real FFS, speak to her like she's the mature, intelligent woman she is and let her do things at her own pace if she agrees to even think about it. Be pushy about it and you can probably expect to find yourself most likely spitting up your possessions and sharing the value of those with your lawyer.

This is pretty late for replies, but I've also made the fun mistake of spilling fantasies while drinking with the wife.

In my case, I found that we both loosen up a bit when we have a couple of drinks on the porch and just talk. She's much more open to kink and suggestive ideas and she morphs into a pretty damn good dominant when she's got some liquid courage in her. That being said, she's normally shy and reserved, uncertain and suffers low self-esteem when sober, which makes her uncomfortable with discussing fetishes (sober), and less likely to consider or discuss doing these things.

You should probably plan out a next steps, such as intentionally setting aside time to drink again together. Don't get sloppy drunk, just a good buzz, then bring up the topic again. Keep it playful and positive, and also sensual and exciting in how you bring it up. If she doesn't take it well, at least you can blame alcohol the next day.

From what you've said, it seems like she may be open to the idea, but you need to be really careful about TMI. Don't go full-kink even while drunk, maintain control over softly and gently pulling her into the idea. For instance, the concept of her being with someone else is the 'idea', the specifics like you joining in, cleanup, chastity, etc.. are just that - specifics and kink. When the idea festers in her mind, she will fantasize it with her own ideas, and probably already has.

A good example is that when my wife fantasized about it, she saw it as just her and the other guy going on a date, getting a room, etc. I wasn't part of the equation. My fantasy was to be in the hotel room, and then watching and/or participating. This made her uncomfortable and I've read here that a lot of wives want to start without their husbands being directly involved, which is a more comfortable starting point for many women. So keep it vague and be ready to hear what she would want from it and understand that it may not align with what you want from it. Take it one step at a time, I can't stress that enough.

I was just fucking my wife today. I was on top of her telling her I would love as many men to pump their cum into her as possible. The answer was “yes I can do that for you darling” . Very easy!. If you have the right woman and she loves you, you can say anything to them. If you don’t. Enjoy a life of frustration and misery. Be careful what you marry. You Mary a prude. You get a prude. Very boring.

I was just fucking my wife today. I was on top of her telling her I would love as many men to pump their cum into her as possible. The answer was “yes I can do that for you darling” . Very easy!. If you have the right woman and she loves you, you can say anything to them. If you don’t. Enjoy a life of frustration and misery. Be careful what you marry. You Mary a prude. You get a prude. Very boring.
A lot of women present themselves as whatever you want them to be until you put that ring on their finger, then they suddenly "change". It happens more often than most people want to admit.

A lot of women present themselves as whatever you want them to be until you put that ring on their finger, then they suddenly "change". It happens more often than most people want to admit.
My Latina wife did all and everything before marriage then church and mother hood changed everything!halfof my life goes to her hopefully she has a bull giving her what she needs and deserves!