Drunk hot wife play

How about I just come from behind a just get deep inside that pussy that she doesn't anything other than moan because you know she will like it, then cum all inside her stand up pull my pants up and leave without saying a word the entire time am there strutting out caveman style cause I came and took what I wanted

Reactions: Smokin jersey
To me. The hot things i think about are being at home or at her ( my girl) friend's place and her and her friend come Back late after night out partying. Im half asleep on the couch. A guy shows up. The connection her friend knows. After a lot of flirting between he and my girl... her female friend and myself... And partying... They get up to do this and the other..and i excuse myself to go out back to smoke. As i smoke ...i hear her friend's s voice as she turns on the tv. The sound of a combination of suprise and
astonished curiosity replace all other noise I hear as I realize my phone is still connected to the tv and mirror casting videos i was watching of interacial cuckolding and creampie cleanups. I am frozen as the voices lower and i can only hear whispering , muted giggles , And then the music is turned up sort loud. I smoking and hesitantly go back in expecting to be called out and heckled by all 3. Instead, the girl is sitting alone on the couch apparently surfing the net on her phone. She looks up , smiles, and taps her hand on the cushion to motion for me to sit . I do . Music is playing ... the tv is off and the bedroom door which faces the tv/ living room is closed... my girl and the guy ( who just happens to be a well spoken well mannered black man) are nowhere to be seen... and she acts as though she knows of nothing except gyrating to the music and partying . ( to be CONTINUED)....?

To me. The hot things i think about are being at home or at her ( my girl) friend's place and her and her friend come Back late after night out partying. Im half asleep on the couch. A guy shows up. The connection her friend knows. After a lot of flirting between he and my girl... her female friend and myself... And partying... They get up to do this and the other..and i excuse myself to go out back to smoke. As i smoke ...i hear her friend's s voice as she turns on the tv. The sound of a combination of suprise and
astonished curiosity replace all other noise I hear as I realize my phone is still connected to the tv and mirror casting videos i was watching of interacial cuckolding and creampie cleanups. I am frozen as the voices lower and i can only hear whispering , muted giggles , And then the music is turned up sort loud. I smoking and hesitantly go back in expecting to be called out and heckled by all 3. Instead, the girl is sitting alone on the couch apparently surfing the net on her phone. She looks up , smiles, and taps her hand on the cushion to motion for me to sit . I do . Music is playing ... the tv is off and the bedroom door which faces the tv/ living room is closed... my girl and the guy ( who just happens to be a well spoken well mannered black man) are nowhere to be seen... and she acts as though she knows of nothing except gyrating to the music and partying . ( to be CONTINUED)....?
Love to hear more..