EATING HER ASSHOLE

I don't do that every day, but have done it as part of foreplay.

Starting with her laying face down on the bed so I can give her a massage first, letting my fingers periodically stray towards her bottom. I'll eventually lightly trace my fingers between her legs but just brush beside her pussy and asshole, not touching them yet. At that point I will start licking lightly at the top of he butt crack, fingers still between her legs as described earlier. Building that anticipation for her, when I make that first light probe of my tongue at her asshole she moans with delight. After licking her asshole for just a short bit I will finally finger her clit, and it doesn't take her long to cum after that.

For anyone who has never licked a woman's asshole, assuming she's clean, there is no unpleasant odor or taste. It will be a new adventure for both of you.

I’ve cleaned up Lynn’s creampied ass more times than I can count. I’ve hardly ever known her refuse anal to a man she was with if he wanted it. One thing I will add though, is she’s always clean if she’s expecting to hook up. If it was unexpected and she hadn’t had a chance to douche first, there’s no way I’d clean her ass.
J.

Reactions: cuck52
Well not every day but probably almost every time we do something sexual. There’s an expectation on her part. And no wonder. She’s super responsive there; we discovered that, and just how excited I could get rimming her, the very first time I gave her oral and things got decidedly cheeky; we ended up having our first shared orgasms together, nearly simultaneous climaxes, while my tongue eagerly teased/explored her back there. I was fully clothed.

True story.

Reactions: cuck52