Ebony mistress

am a perverse goddess sadistic playful mocking authoritarian frustrating and venal
I'm very much into feeling in each of my encounters, whether it's for one-off meetings or for belonging! To please me and get close to me, you'll first have to get out of your own way.
You are submissive and dream of finding the Queen to whom to devote your life, then you may be facing the greatest opportunity of your life.

I'm ready to offer a place in my service to anyone who deserves it and proves himself worthy.
Far from those destructive "mistresses" who destroy and belittle you, you'll serve me with pride. While some like to put their feet in shit or have it sniffed and eaten, I only put my feet on disciples who have risen to reach the ground I'm treading on. You'll never reach my ankle, but reaching the soles of my feet means reaching a height above the common man.
As a beautiful, voluptuous woman, you will live in contemplation of my splendor, deriving infinite satisfaction from every opportunity to devote yourself to my care, beauty and elegance.Genuine Queen, aware of my superiority and right to enjoy my supremacy, you will be proud and grateful at every opportunity I offer you to serve me. You will realize that absolute devotion and submission are the only way to happiness, and you will devote yourself more and more each day to your duty of servitude.

But be warned: before you can enjoy the magical moments of caring for me and my thankless tasks, you'll have to go through a real obstacle course... You'll only be able to make progress on this path by shedding everything you've got, your freedom, your autonomy, because to live under the reign and protection of your Queen, abandonment and self-sacrifice will be your best friends.

Protective and beneficent, in my possession you'll be safe, and you'll improve day by day, but at the price of many sacrifices. Deprivation, waiting, confinement, unfailing discipline and punishment will all be necessary to educate you and bring you to the point where you exist only through me and for me...
Do you think you're ready? Are you ready to work hard and endure whatever I deem necessary to one day become an effective object that lives up to my expectations? If so, I authorize you to write to me

have a look at my BDSM tasks blog

• Love
Reactions: mismanaged man
am a perverse goddess sadistic playful mocking authoritarian frustrating and venal
I'm very much into feeling in each of my encounters, whether it's for one-off meetings or for belonging! To please me and get close to me, you'll first have to get out of your own way.
You are submissive and dream of finding the Queen to whom to devote your life, then you may be facing the greatest opportunity of your life.

I'm ready to offer a place in my service to anyone who deserves it and proves himself worthy.
Far from those destructive "mistresses" who destroy and belittle you, you'll serve me with pride. While some like to put their feet in shit or have it sniffed and eaten, I only put my feet on disciples who have risen to reach the ground I'm treading on. You'll never reach my ankle, but reaching the soles of my feet means reaching a height above the common man.
As a beautiful, voluptuous woman, you will live in contemplation of my splendor, deriving infinite satisfaction from every opportunity to devote yourself to my care, beauty and elegance.Genuine Queen, aware of my superiority and right to enjoy my supremacy, you will be proud and grateful at every opportunity I offer you to serve me. You will realize that absolute devotion and submission are the only way to happiness, and you will devote yourself more and more each day to your duty of servitude.

But be warned: before you can enjoy the magical moments of caring for me and my thankless tasks, you'll have to go through a real obstacle course... You'll only be able to make progress on this path by shedding everything you've got, your freedom, your autonomy, because to live under the reign and protection of your Queen, abandonment and self-sacrifice will be your best friends.

Protective and beneficent, in my possession you'll be safe, and you'll improve day by day, but at the price of many sacrifices. Deprivation, waiting, confinement, unfailing discipline and punishment will all be necessary to educate you and bring you to the point where you exist only through me and for me...
Do you think you're ready? Are you ready to work hard and endure whatever I deem necessary to one day become an effective object that lives up to my expectations? If so, I authorize you to write to me

have a look at my BDSM tasks blog
Wearing your collar and groveling at your feet would be a privilege I'm willing to earn by total surrender of my freedom and complete obedience of your strict rules. My pain and suffering for your entertainment will be my only reason for existing. I long for the day when I may feel the severe sting of your brutal whip and the shame of having my manhood destroyed for your pleasure. Please mistress, take me as your property so that I may obediently serve you unconditionally.