Edging - yes or no

Since we entered into cuckold mode I lost all of my stamina. Before I could fuck her for how long I wanted. Now since we are trying to live our roles as a hotwife and cuckold, I can barely last a minute inside her. That's why I rarely have PIV sex with my wife and she instead opting for my hands and oral. Don't even remember last time I came in her pussy, but nowadays even full releases are very rare as she usually just ruins my orgasm or get off using my handsand is done with me.

She is obviously not allowing me to have orgasm without her permission but I can edge myself without cumming. We re still quite new to the lifestyle together so she's still adjusting to her new role and is still trying to fully embrace fact that it's okay to humiliate me, deny me etc. That's why she's still not very often enforcing her dominance by humiliating me, verbally reminding me, teasing etc, basically actively denying me. I am giving her room and trying not to be pushy so at the times when I have need to feel her dominance and feel submissive but it's nit coming from her, I compensate by using my imagination and edging myself. This works to the extent, but at the same time I feel it's not right in a way. To feel completely fulfilled as her cuckold, I think I'd prefer if my sexulity was completely on her mercy and whatever sexual stimulus (or lack of) should be solely connected with her.

At the same time I have fear that edging often could have negative impact on sensitivity to stimules coming from my wife. It simply doesn't feel right to have this option of edging and it feels I am somehow cheating. Just the thought of touch of her hand on my cock should cuse me major leaking because I should have engrained there is no other option how to feel sexual stimulus other than my wife's discretion.

A bit tricky situation for me because my wife is still in process of growing into her role and instead of feeling frustrated she's not as dominant and as often as I'd like, I compensate by role-playing on my own, as I described doesn't feel completely right.

Maybe I am wrong and I should just accept this as a transition period until we are in more sync. Maybe the edging doesn't have such negative impact on later events. What do you think?

it,s a big fav to be edged by wife or other women,getting teased&forced to tell your kinky fantasies&begging to cum&denied to cum untill i do something really naughty or taboo for her,and other dirty things,i just love to please&serving&controlled by women,no matter how they look,i,m available for every woman and i hope to serve one here online also

Reactions: cuck52
0p
Since we entered into cuckold mode I lost all of my stamina. Before I could fuck her for how long I wanted. Now since we are trying to live our roles as a hotwife and cuckold, I can barely last a minute inside her. That's why I rarely have PIV sex with my wife and she instead opting for my hands and oral. Don't even remember last time I came in her pussy, but nowadays even full releases are very rare as she usually just ruins my orgasm or get off using my handsand is done with me.

She is obviously not allowing me to have orgasm without her permission but I can edge myself without cumming. We re still quite new to the lifestyle together so she's still adjusting to her new role and is still trying to fully embrace fact that it's okay to humiliate me, deny me etc. That's why she's still not very often enforcing her dominance by humiliating me, verbally reminding me, teasing etc, basically actively denying me. I am giving her room and trying not to be pushy so at the times when I have need to feel her dominance and feel submissive but it's nit coming from her, I compensate by using my imagination and edging myself. This works to the extent, but at the same time I feel it's not right in a way. To feel completely fulfilled as her cuckold, I think I'd prefer if my sexulity was completely on her mercy and whatever sexual stimulus (or lack of) should be solely connected with her.

At the same time I have fear that edging often could have negative impact on sensitivity to stimules coming from my wife. It simply doesn't feel right to have this option of edging and it feels I am somehow cheating. Just the thought of touch of her hand on my cock should cuse me major leaking because I should have engrained there is no other option how to feel sexual stimulus other than my wife's discretion.

A bit tricky situation for me because my wife is still in process of growing into her role and instead of feeling frustrated she's not as dominant and as often as I'd like, I compensate by role-playing on my own, as I described doesn't feel completely right.

Maybe I am wrong and I should just accept this as a transition period until we are in more sync. Maybe the edging doesn't have such negative impact on later events. What do you think?
Has she started to fuck you in the ass with a dildo yet? That will work wonders for both of you... Do you have names for each other yet while you're naked.. I address my wife as Goddess, she address me as little dick, bitch, limp dick and asshole.. Both open doors for more verbal humiliation and sets the mood... Make sure you encourage her to make jokes at your expense and laugh at you.. My wife loves to make fun of me and making me answer humiliating question while watching me work a large butt plug up my ass usually while she is still fully dressed at the start of our pussy whipping sections which can last from all Friday night until the sun comes up or for the entire weekend..