Eight ball.

So the rule is when I plan to meet my bull I am to place an eight ball out somewhere for my cuck husband to find...

A week ago I was horny for a feed of my bulls big cock. My hubbie was having a relaxing soak in the bath ready to shave his sack just how i demand it to be. I jumped into the shower and then got dressed into my pj. My friend is completing renos so I thought perfect excuse to sneak out. I casually mentioned that they wanted my opinion on some paint colours. Non the wiser hubbie was like ok enjoy, I place the 8 ball next to the kettle as I know he will have a coffee soon. I was excited, I had my hottest lingerie on I felt sexy as fuck and whats more it was coming to that time of the month when I get super horny. I arrive at my bulls house, he had no clue I was coming, he took one look at my devilish smile and dragged me to the bedroom. Omg he slowly undressed me kissing me where every item of clothing was present on my body, he lay me on his bed and his head disappeared between my thighs. I came but that was short lived as he turned me over before I could catch my breath and entred his 9 inch thick cock inside me and leant foreard and whispered Im going to fill you with my cum so your husband can clean you up. He fucked me so hard i swear the neighbours would have thought someone was getting murdered from the moaning and raw sounds of me getting fucked balls deep. He came and collapsed on top of me. He then whispered to me that he owned me, my pussy and he was the only one who can fill it. Be literally dressed me, slapped me on the arse, asked for my mobile and sent a message to my hubbie, your welcome, she is used abused and stretched now clean her up. We kissed and I left. I arrived home to the house dark and walked inside and as I put my keys down on the buffet I saw the 8 ball placed beside the plant where my keys go. I smiled knowing he found them know how turned on he would be. I decided I would treat him tonight as I was in bliss still from the fucking I received. I got undressed dropping all my clothes except for my panties and made my way to the bedroom. I took my panties off and rubbed the crutch across my hubbies nose and he moaned still partially asleep. He knew his role, he shimmied down the bed as i cocked my leg over his chest area facing the other way and lowered my used cunt on his mouth. He licked me out cleaning my bulls cum and making sure he aroused my clit once again swollen I leant forward and took his 5 inch cock in my mouth and started to fuck it with my mouth noting that I could get it easily deep down my throat due to its lack of size and small girth which reminded me flash backs of my bull mouth fucking me til I was gagging due to how big it was. From the excitment of me now grinding on his face, he came in my mouth, I came on his face and collapse totally exhausted as I had litrally been well used. I got up off my husband and still with cum on my mouth kissed him pushing all his cum past his lips and leant back and demanded he clean himself up. I leant over and reacted for his cage and stated that he will be sexless until I say otherwise.

Does anyone else use signs to alert their husbands or wives that they are going to fuck their bull as a surprise?I often meet my Bull without my partner knowing also.what he don't know won't hurt.

I have told my husband for valentine's day, he is to choose expensive perfume for me so I can where it only when I see my bull and for my bull.

Last edited: