Encounter 3 - Deb & Doug massage and more!

Pecten

May 30, 2020
I’ve posted two other true stories of my wife Deb and her encounter with my work friend, Doug. We have had a “dry spell” with no opportunity…. until last weekend!

Deb and I were talking while having sex about the fact that we haven’t had Doug over in a while – he had been over the previous summer twice, both resulting in a sexual encounter. Doug is seeing someone, and it just hasn’t worked with COVID, travel, other priorities, etc. I told I might reach out to him to see what’s up and if he wanted to get together – Deb was fine with that.

I texted Doug the next day to say hi and asked him to get together for a coffee – he agreed quickly, and we decided to meet that afternoon. It was great to connect and catch up, and eventually the discussion turned to Deb and our “fun” last summer. He told me both dates – first one in the pool and the second one in the theater room – were incredible for him and that he thought about them (and masturbated) to them often. I laughed and asked him if he had any interest in doing it again and he said YES before I even finished the questions. I suggested he come over the following Friday after work and he said he would be there.

I went home and told Deb we had coffee and that Doug wanted to come over and see us…she smiled and asked what specifically he wanted to see. I laughed and told her, “guess whatever you chose to show him!”. We agreed we would have a nice dinner that night with him and didn’t really talk about what might happen.

Well Friday came and it was all I could do to concentrate all day – I had visions of Deb fucking Doug in my head and was looking forward to the visit. After I got home, Deb came out of the bathroom in a very low-cut casual top (with no bra) and some nicely tight jeans. I could tell it had been on her mind as well as she was dressed suggestively! Doug showed up at 6pm and we had a couple of drinks before a nice casual dinner at the house.

After dinner, we decided to retire to the den to relax and talk some more – it just so happened that Doug sat by Deb on the couch, and I sat on the love seat next to them. We talked for a good bit and I turned the TV on to the local game just to have some background noise. The conversation started to lull, and we were watching the game and Deb mentioned that her neck had been bothering her from her workout that morning. Doug very quickly offered to give her a neck rub and I shrugged “sure”, so she moved over and turned her back to him to allow him access to her shoulders.

I was watching the game but would occasionally look over at them and he was giving her a pretty thorough massage – neck, shoulders, upper back. She was sitting there with her eyes closed enjoying the tension release. Doug suggested she lay down across his lap and that it would give him better leverage, which she readily did. Doug was now giving her a back massage, and we were talking about the game while he did it. Doug asked her if she would like to turn over and he would massage her shoulders and head…I didn’t think she would do it, but she quickly flipped over – her top was pulled to the left and she was showing some pretty ample cleavage and two very erect nipples while she lay there with her eyes closed. Doug smiled, and proceeded to rub her forehead and shoulders with one hand – his other hand was by her side, and he moved it to her stomach as he was leaning over to rub her shoulders. After a few minutes, his hand on her stomach was lightly rubbing her there…Deb squirmed a little to get comfortable, then reached down to put her hand on his – she was very relaxed now, both from the alcohol and the massage. What came next was a little surprise, as she picked his hand up lowered it onto her left tit. Doug looked at me, and I just winked and gave him a thumbs up…. he quickly took my approval and proceeded to massage her breasts and lightly tease her nipples while he massaged her forehead.

Deb was obviously getting aroused as Doug moved his hand up under her top and his warm hands found her breasts. She moaned, and as she did that Doug leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips – I thought she was going to devour him as she grabbed his head and pulled it in for a deep French kiss! They kissed for a minute or so and Deb propped herself up on her side facing him so that they could better reach each other – Doug had kept his hand in her shirt as was rubbing her nipples while they made out. Deb broke off the kiss and reached down to undo Doug’s belt and pants – I was surprised at how aggressive she was being, but I kept my mouth shut and was stroking myself through my pants. Once she had his zipper down, she pulled is 7 ½” cock out and was slowly stroking it while he massaged her.

Deb flipped over so that she was facing forward and kept stroking Doug’s dick – her back was to him, and he had reached around and pulled her top up, playing with her visible breasts and sliding his hand down her hip and thighs. Deb smiled at me and winked, and then slowly moved her mouth down over Doug’s cock, lightly sucking on the head while she stroked his balls. I had a front seat view of this and was rock hard as I pulled my dick out and stroked it watching her give him head. She worked her mouth up and down his shaft, slurping and sucking while he had his head back in ecstasy.

Eventually he asked her to stop (as I knew he was about to blow his load in her mouth!) and she came up to kiss him again. Doug had undone her pants and had his hand in her pants and proceeded to push her pants and panties all the way down – Deb asked him to lay down behind her and by this time they were both naked. They were spooning, and Doug was kissing her neck and shoulders while using his hand to rub and finger her incredibly wet pussy. Deb had her hand behind her stroking him, and I could see she was rubbing his cock up and down her ass crack.

Deb was never big on anal sex until about 2 years ago, and now she seems to come faster when I am fucking her ass then most other positions – I was the first and only person to get my cock in her ass, but it was looking like that wasn’t going to last! Doug had pulled her leg up on his and had her pussy fully exposed, while he played with her clit and stuck his fingers deep in her. I saw her hand stopping rubbing him up and down and saw her push back against him – it was pretty obvious she was helping him slid his dick in her ass and he was slowly pushing into her. I heard her moan slowly and knew he was in her, as he started to slowly gyrate his hips and slid deeper into her hole.

She was wetter than I had seen her in a while, and I could tell she was in ecstasy as he played with her clit and slowly fucked her asshole – after a few minutes of this, I could see her legs start to quiver, and then her whole body as she started to come. I came all over myself watching him fuck her this way! Doug noticeably picked up the pace, and I could tell he was there too – he grunted, and I saw him thrust into her, filling her ass with him warm cum. Deb kept pushing against him even after he came as she came down from her high. Doug stroked her tits and pulled his dick out of her. She still seemed to be horny, as she put his hand back between her legs, and Doug took that signal to get out from behind her and get between her legs – it was an amazing sight…Deb laying on her back on the couch with her legs spread wide while Doug was on his knees between them using his tongue to bring her to another climax – it didn’t’ take long and soon she was shaking and moaning as she came on his tongue and mouth. They both got up, kissed, and then went to clean up – we all had a night cap, and the Doug left to go home – my hope is next time we get him to stay the night!!!!