Ever been marked ?

Ok so I am wondering how many wives been marked by a bull as being owned . I mean more permanent ways not just a hicky or cuming in them or taking there ass. I mean clothes or jewelry? Or more extreme a tattoo or piercing? I bring this up because back in college I had a friend who knew I was a freak and she always dressed sluty around me. I noticed she had a scare looking mark on her right tit just near the top...very visible. When asked she said she had a really dominant guy using her about a year previous and he fashioned a paper clip to his initials L H and actually branded her. She said it hurt like he'll and was kinda mad were he put it but now realized why.. so perverts like me would ask her about it. She said that he still call her once and a while and she would drop everything to go fuck him. She admitted she was truly owned by him. Any way I know that's a bit extreme just wondering if anyone else is owned ?

I had a great submissive, young black girl, we pieced her clit, and she had to keep her pierce stud earrings in at all times that were “S” with Diamonds in the middle. Last 4 years then had to turn her loose!!!

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020
Wife had a long term affair with her Boss/Lover (she has a thing for Bosses). Lasted 11 years and only ended due to Covid (he got really weird during it, all the conspiracy theories, wouldn't get vaccinated, etc). One time walking around the DC area on a business trip together, he routed her in to a small jewelry store and they picked out a small diamond ring for her to wear on trips together. He wants suites when he travels, and the only one available was the "bridal suite" so when they arrived everyone just assumed they were newlyweds and had been calling her Mrs. Boss/Lover......which was extra exciting for them because they had recently made the decision to stop ANY pretense of birth control and were hoping she would get pregnant. She still wears the ring around her neck on a chain, and always wore it in place of our wedding ring when they traveled after that.
Over the years, we have done a lot of the "queen of spades" BBC tamporary tattoos, I keep encourtaging her to get a real one but she's too shy to go in and ask for that. We discussed nipple piercing too.
One time she came home from a trip with her Boss/Lover (month long business planning trip to the corporate condo) and she was still recovering from som cosmetic curgery procedures she had at his request!! A version of a "mommy makeover" where they removed some fat from her belly area and relocated it to her hips and butt..........think Kardashian look. She had a breast reduction too, to reshape them nicely and the same size. I was pissed at first only because she never discussed it with me, but after seeing the final results I was fine with it!! LOL They planned on doing breast implants later too (I LOVE boob jobs!!) but Covid happened and everything went to shit.

CW

Reactions: loveall_hatenon
Wife had a long term affair with her Boss/Lover (she has a thing for Bosses). Lasted 11 years and only ended due to Covid (he got really weird during it, all the conspiracy theories, wouldn't get vaccinated, etc). One time walking around the DC area on a business trip together, he routed her in to a small jewelry store and they picked out a small diamond ring for her to wear on trips together. He wants suites when he travels, and the only one available was the "bridal suite" so when they arrived everyone just assumed they were newlyweds and had been calling her Mrs. Boss/Lover......which was extra exciting for them because they had recently made the decision to stop ANY pretense of birth control and were hoping she would get pregnant. She still wears the ring around her neck on a chain, and always wore it in place of our wedding ring when they traveled after that.
Over the years, we have done a lot of the "queen of spades" BBC tamporary tattoos, I keep encourtaging her to get a real one but she's too shy to go in and ask for that. We discussed nipple piercing too.
One time she came home from a trip with her Boss/Lover (month long business planning trip to the corporate condo) and she was still recovering from som cosmetic curgery procedures she had at his request!! A version of a "mommy makeover" where they removed some fat from her belly area and relocated it to her hips and butt..........think Kardashian look. She had a breast reduction too, to reshape them nicely and the same size. I was pissed at first only because she never discussed it with me, but after seeing the final results I was fine with it!! LOL They planned on doing breast implants later too (I LOVE boob jobs!!) but Covid happened and everything went to shit.

CW
Now that's owning his bitch

When I was in college I had a girlfriend really in to kinky things. She came out one time during branding and thought it was exciting. The next week she showed me a small brand made out of heavy gauge wire in the shape of our family brand. She heated up the brand on the stove and had me brand her left hip/ass cheeck. Last I saw her the brand was still visable

Ok so I am wondering how many wives been marked by a bull as being owned . I mean more permanent ways not just a hicky or cuming in them or taking there ass. I mean clothes or jewelry?
We are marked as a couple with a tattoo. Me as a cuckold in chastity. She as hotwife. But NO she will never be marked by a Bull. She has many bulls and many fuckers. But our relation is 100% ours as Hotwife/Cuckold....

And yes, she always wears hotwife jewelry (anklet, necklace) 24/7

Attachments

• 20240405_204005.jpg
    20240405_204005.jpg
    606.5 KB · Views: 43
We are marked as a couple with a tattoo. Me as a cuckold in chastity. She as hotwife. But NO she will never be marked by a Bull. She has many bulls and many fuckers. But our relation is 100% ours as Hotwife/Cuckold....

And yes, she always wears hotwife jewelry (anklet, necklace) 24/7
Love your cage key hanging from her hot wife necklace. Would love to see a picture of your tattoo that connects you to and marks you as Queen/cuckold couple