Ever feel yourself changing?

leatherforever78

Mar 28, 2020
I feel like my kinks in the lifestyle have changed immensely and thankfully my little white sub slut is right there along for the ride with me. I never used to feel like this before but I absolutely love watching my woman worship a black man and call him her Black King and telling him she's a white slave for black cock. Putting him on a pedestal. I am her Dom and she is my Sub. This was never a Cuckold situation. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just never was our dynamic. I still don't feel that way but I feel like my kink has turned into giving her the freedom to worship him, adoring his muscular, strapping body, running her hands all over him. The other night after a new Bull finished up with her, I pulled my cock out and stuck it in her. I wanted to see if it felt any different. I wanted to feel what he did to her cunt. She felt amazing and I came in a matter of minutes. It was a matter of getting his sloppy seconds after he had his way with her. Has anyone else in this lifestyle ever gone through a drastic change such as this?

I can say definitely my kinks and desires have changed and evolved.
What I'm thinking is most of the changes came rather from the outside, than the inside.
1st I needed to accept the fact my love slept with another guy. I needed to learn to switch the frustration to a good feeling.
Then I needed to accept sometimes women need a good big dick.
Then when I needed to spend more time working to provide, I needed to accept that my girlfriend would need attention and someone else can provide it.
After I was with "more power" in my work I needed to vent and let someone else drive personal and sex life so became a bit more submissive, but then sometimes the girls wants to be dominated.
And some of the changes come with curiosity like, what does my girl feel when sucking a dick, or what does it feel like to penetrate her, after she was with bigger man....
Overall external factors do influence what I like in sex life and relationship dynamics.

Reactions: Johnfun and owlcuck
As we get older I think a lot of us change and accept things easier.
Yep.....We get into some good mfm fun with a guy we know, done it a LOT with him over a few years.
We're mid 50s. Our sex life is over the top now. I do wish we started this 20 years ago but thinking it out it would have never worked, kids, jobs, etc.

I have changed..i was the goofy looking (and i am) skinny half asian girl...now i feel like i am a million dollars..my husband gave me the freedom to believe in myself...i feel amazing now,i love him even more for letting me find myself,and at the same time find ourselves xx :devilish: