Every Picture Tells a Story....

phonto.jpeg
This picture shows the beginning and end of the first time I shared my girlfriend. She was extremely nervous to meet up with a man she matched with on a dating app and even more so to do it in front of me.

At the start she kept looking over at me for reassurance and approval, making sure I was still ok with everything. She ensured he had a condom on before his cock ever entered her.

However, after a few eye rolling orgasms she was no longer the quiet and nervous girlfriend anymore. She was moaning and wailing and dirty talking with him. I found out later they would dirty text back and forth and once she was comfortable in person it became vocal.

She never looked in my direction when she took the condom off and she stared into his eyes when she told him, “she was HIS black cock slut!”

We went to Longwood Gardens last Christmas season and i dared her to go topless under her coat and flash random men. We got a room nearby so we had the option to take a guy back to our room, but we soon learned that no single men visit Longwood Gardens so she just flashed a couple married guys while their wives looked the other way. So much fun and such a turn on!
longwood-gardens-blur.jpg

Another from my Polaroid era collection, scanned in... Late summer, 1977, shot the evening KK and I formally got engaged. We'd snuck off for a secret overnight (KK's parents, a topic for another time, the "no sex before marriage" mind-set). i managed to get us a cheap motel room, and we spent the night celebrating.

This was also the era of bush, but that summer, I managed to push KK a tiny bit into letting me trim her a bit. This was a month or so before we entered our freshman year at the university.

kk_1977_polaroid1.jpg