Everyday fantasy

Blackbreedmine

The thing with fantasies is there is never just one. I am in the military as we do I deploy. I would love for my wife to indulge me and try BBC while I am home to witness it. If she ever did, I would continue to encourage her until it just became a way of life for her to want to meet random black men for the sexual experience. Eventually, after the lifestyle had set in, I would inform her that my intent was for her to find a suitable Bull for my deployment to be her stand-in husband.

After she makes her selection:

We invite him over multiple times before I leave. The last night before I do, she promises to let him do whatever he wants while I'm gone.

That night I tell him I will be leaving and expect him to take my wife as his own. I would like him to do me one favor, breed my wife. Without batting an eye, he walks to the bathroom and takes her birth control out, and dumps it in the toilet. My wife sees what he is doing and doesn't say a word. Instead, she smiles and winks at me and says,” there is no turning back from here.” That night I lay next to my wife and asked her to send me videos so I could experience each step with her.

The following day I leave, and a few hours later, I receive the first video. She starts by telling me she loves me and thanks me for convincing her to do this.

I watch him take my wife to our room and slide off her nightgown. She climbs into bed as he sets the camera up on the headboard.

The entire time she keeps eye contact with the camera as he takes her from behind. She screams, gripping the sheets as he pushes his lubed cock in. “Damn, I love his black cock” she mutters, as she starts to find a rhythm slamming her ass against him. For the first time, she breaks eye contact with the camera as she begins to shake with orgasm. He thrusts harder as she begs him, “Take what's yours! Take this pussy!”

He thrusts one last time and grunts as he cums deep in her. She kisses him, and I hear her tell him she can't wait to send me that one. She takes the camera and zooms in on her freshly filled pussy, “This is going to be the best deployment ever,” she says as she cuts the video.

Over the next few weeks, I receive videos almost daily. Each video ends the same. Her beautiful pussy filled with cum, and her smiling, thanking me.

I receive a message from her one evening telling me tonight is the night. She tells me she is ovulating and he has something special planned for her. I get hard reading it and can't help but wonder what it is.

Finally, that night that night she sends me the video.

It starts with a party of 9 strangers I've never seen. As I start to look, I notice they are all black men. As the camera turns, I see he is the one filming. “You said to treat her like she is mine. Well, I want to share what I have with my boys.”

He zooms in on my wife riding someone on the couch. She climbs off his huge cock, turns around, and bends over. As he places himself back in her pussy, I see another cock shoved in her mouth. They rock her back and forth as her face turns red and her throat bulges from his girth. She pulls off and gasps for air as her knees buckle. She stands back up and walks to the couch. With each step you can see a wet spot on the floor from her pussy juice running down her leg. She lays back on the couch and spreads he legs. “Ok, boys I'm ready for a black baby,” she said, smiling at the camera.

Each bull takes turns pounding my wife with some of the biggest black cocks I have ever seen. One after the other, they finish the same, pushing as deep as they can until her pussy is too sore from taking cocks their size.

To accommodate her, they prop her pussy up high with pillows and allow her to suck them until they are ready. Just before cumming, they move around, pushing just the head of their cock in and unload inside her.

I watch this happen at least five times. As the video ends, he turns the camera back around and says, “You said breed your wife. I'm going to make sure that happens.” After the video, I receive a message. By the way, I'm posting this video as well. She is mine, and I want the world to know it.

At that moment, I know there is no line she will not cross. I message him back and tell him to do what he wants. Again, she is yours until I get back.

They send me videos over the next few months, and with each video, I could see my wife's love for him growing.

Finally, it's time for deployment to end, and I let my wife know I'm headed home. When she picks me up she is alone. I look down and see she has a beautiful baby bump. The entire car ride I'm grinning ear to ear. When we get home she tells me she is six months pregnant and it will be a girl. We take the next few hours to come up with a name. That night we have sex, and she tells me all about her experiences with him and all the BBCs he shared her with. With each story, the angst builds a little more. “God, I'm such a BBC slut. I can't wait for your next deployment,” she says. I erupt, knowing she enjoyed them and couldn't wait to be Black Bred again.

The thing with fantasies is there is never just one. I am in the military as we do I deploy. I would love for my wife to indulge me and try BBC while I am home to witness it. If she ever did, I would continue to encourage her until it just became a way of life for her to want to meet random black men for the sexual experience. Eventually, after the lifestyle had set in, I would inform her that my intent was for her to find a suitable Bull for my deployment to be her stand-in husband.

We invite him over multiple times before I leave. The last night before I do, she promises to let him do whatever he wants while I'm gone.

That night I tell him I will be leaving and expect him to take my wife as his own. I would like him to do me one favor, breed my wife. Without batting an eye, he walks to the bathroom and takes her birth control out, and dumps it in the toilet. My wife sees what he is doing and doesn't say a word. Instead, she smiles and winks at me and says,” there is no turning back from here.” That night I lay next to my wife and asked her to send me videos so I could experience each step with her.

The following day I leave, and a few hours later, I receive the first video. She starts by telling me she loves me and thanks me for convincing her to do this.

I watch him take my wife to our room and slide off her nightgown. She climbs into bed as he sets the camera up on the headboard.

The entire time she keeps eye contact with the camera as he takes her from behind. She screams, gripping the sheets as he pushes his lubed cock in. “Damn, I love his black cock” she mutters, as she starts to find a rhythm slamming her ass against him. For the first time, she breaks eye contact with the camera as she begins to shake with orgasm. He thrusts harder as she begs him, “Take what's yours! Take this pussy!”

He thrusts one last time and grunts as he cums deep in her. She kisses him, and I hear her tell him she can't wait to send me that one. She takes the camera and zooms in on her freshly filled pussy, “This is going to be the best deployment ever,” she says as she cuts the video.

Over the next few weeks, I receive videos almost daily. Each video ends the same. Her beautiful pussy filled with cum, and her smiling, thanking me.

I receive a message from her one evening telling me tonight is the night. She tells me she is ovulating and he has something special planned for her. I get hard reading it and can't help but wonder what it is.

It starts with a party of 9 strangers I've never seen. As I start to look, I notice they are all black men. As the camera turns, I see he is the one filming. “You said to treat her like she is mine. Well, I want to share what I have with my boys.”

He zooms in on my wife riding someone on the couch. She climbs off his huge cock, turns around, and bends over. As he places himself back in her pussy, I see another cock shoved in her mouth. They rock her back and forth as her face turns red and her throat bulges from his girth. She pulls off and gasps for air as her knees buckle. She stands back up and walks to the couch. With each step you can see a wet spot on the floor from her pussy juice running down her leg. She lays back on the couch and spreads he legs. “Ok, boys I'm ready for a black baby,” she said, smiling at the camera.

Each bull takes turns pounding my wife with some of the biggest black cocks I have ever seen. One after the other, they finish the same, pushing as deep as they can until her pussy is too sore from taking cocks their size.

To accommodate her, they prop her pussy up high with pillows and allow her to suck them until they are ready. Just before cumming, they move around, pushing just the head of their cock in and unload inside her.

I watch this happen at least five times. As the video ends, he turns the camera back around and says, “You said breed your wife. I'm going to make sure that happens.” After the video, I receive a message. By the way, I'm posting this video as well. She is mine, and I want the world to know it.

At that moment, I know there is no line she will not cross. I message him back and tell him to do what he wants. Again, she is yours until I get back.

They send me videos over the next few months, and with each video, I could see my wife's love for him growing.

Finally, it's time for deployment to end, and I let my wife know I'm headed home. When she picks me up she is alone. I look down and see she has a beautiful baby bump. The entire car ride I'm grinning ear to ear. When we get home she tells me she is six months pregnant and it will be a girl. We take the next few hours to come up with a name. That night we have sex, and she tells me all about her experiences with him and all the BBCs he shared her with. With each story, the angst builds a little more. “God, I'm such a BBC slut. I can't wait for your next deployment,” she says. I erupt, knowing she enjoyed them and couldn't wait to be Black Bred again.
T
You saud Fantasy woukd it happen for real. IS THAT WHAT YOUBWOUKD WANT

You HAVE to listen to the Strictly Anonymous Podcast episode with xxemberraexx. She tells the same experience as your fantasy and how her man was in the military and on his deployment he asked her to sleep with other men (one being a bbc) and send him the videos!

You HAVE to listen to the Strictly Anonymous Podcast episode with xxemberraexx. She tells the same experience as your fantasy and how her man was in the military and on his deployment he asked her to sleep with other men (one being a bbc) and send him the videos!
I will definitely look into it. She is one of my favorite hotwives.
Thank you.