Ex wife 2006

Ocguy

Male
Aug 10, 2021
We were already playing with her big dick coworker when this happened.

First if she had told me what they were planning instead of lying i would’ve been cool.

So there was a Sunday BBQ at her cousins, since I was working Saturday my wife tells me she’s going up to help out. I didn’t think anything of it till my mother-in-law called and told me Maria forgot to leave my daughters clothes for Sunday. Wifey left the part where she left my daughter with her parents.

Well I made it out there Saturday night a lil after 10. So there’s 4 cousins that are all married, the husbands were in the man cave having some drinks and smoking some wacky tabacky. One of the cousins is a cock hound, living by the naval base she gets plenty of dick. It was her husband that asked me if I knew what my wife was up too tonight.

“ so sorry to lay this on you, Maria is out with my Ho getting dicked down by some big dick sailors.”

I called her knowing she wouldn’t answer and left a message letting her know I was there. The other hubby called his wife on speaker phone. You could hear some fuck noises, I knew it was my wife. All he said was let Maria know her hubby is here.

They told me if there was going to be a problem not ruin the party. They didn’t know about our secret life style.

There wasn’t going to be any issues. At that time, all she had to do was let me know what she’s doing so I could get some kind of enjoyment out of it.

Maria crawled in the wee hours of the morning going straight to the shower. She came to bed woke me with a fantastic BJ swallowing my load. I asked where she went, “Drinks with her cousin and her coworkers “ that morning when I showered as I was putting my dirty clothes away I found her thong balled up still wet with hers and what I later found out was 3 sailors juices .

We were already playing with her big dick coworker when this happened.

First if she had told me what they were planning instead of lying i would’ve been cool.

So there was a Sunday BBQ at her cousins, since I was working Saturday my wife tells me she’s going up to help out. I didn’t think anything of it till my mother-in-law called and told me Maria forgot to leave my daughters clothes for Sunday. Wifey left the part where she left my daughter with her parents.

Well I made it out there Saturday night a lil after 10. So there’s 4 cousins that are all married, the husbands were in the man cave having some drinks and smoking some wacky tabacky. One of the cousins is a cock hound, living by the naval base she gets plenty of dick. It was her husband that asked me if I knew what my wife was up too tonight.

“ so sorry to lay this on you, Maria is out with my Ho getting dicked down by some big dick sailors.”

I called her knowing she wouldn’t answer and left a message letting her know I was there. The other hubby called his wife on speaker phone. You could hear some fuck noises, I knew it was my wife. All he said was let Maria know her hubby is here.

They told me if there was going to be a problem not ruin the party. They didn’t know about our secret life style.

There wasn’t going to be any issues. At that time, all she had to do was let me know what she’s doing so I could get some kind of enjoyment out of it.

Maria crawled in the wee hours of the morning going straight to the shower. She came to bed woke me with a fantastic BJ swallowing my load. I asked where she went, “Drinks with her cousin and her coworkers “ that morning when I showered as I was putting my dirty clothes away I found her thong balled up still wet with hers and what I later found out was 3 sailors juices .
Slutty wife- love it!! 🍆😋😉