Excited for tonight

I always get excited when she plans something special because I know that means she is super-extra horny and things are going to get freaky. I knew something was up because she was in a great mood this morning. Then I called her at work around 3PM and she told me she was leaving at exactly 4 and wanted me to meet her at the store (I instantly knew where this was headed).

At the store we bought a bunch of snack foods and stuff for me to make mixed drinks. She informed me that Russell is coming through and bringing friends. He works for an electrical contractor repairing downed lines from storms and he and his crew are headed back home.

He usually stops by two or three times a year and is hung like a fucking horse (like 9x7 with a big head, veiny shaft and balls the size of XL eggs). As an added bonus, he loves that she cucks me and loves telling me how good my wife's pussy feels and makes me ask him to cum in her.

No idea how many are in his crew. I assume there are 4 or 5 of them in a truck. Could be more or less. Doesn't matter. I will be spending the evening making drinks, fluffing and cleaning and I can hardly wait!

Attachments

• import_1545250596224_22839.jpg
    import_1545250596224_22839.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 50