Experience regarding being exposed at a nude beach/sauna in chastity cage and/or as being a cuck?

Pampix

Male
Experience regarding being exposed at a nude beach/sauna in chastity cage and/or as being a cuck? You being explicitly the caged cuck so everybody sees clearly what is possible?

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
A maid walked in at a hotel where I was staying when I just got out of the shower. She just stared at the cage and me and laughed.

Another time I was a health club very early in the morning.. I thought I was the only one there so I decided to take a quick shower. One of the black personal trainer came in to the shower area. His cock was 8 inches long soft at least. He saw the cage and told asked me if my wife was at the water aerobics class. I said yes. He asked me to describe her. He said " She is the one with the biggest tits there. . Give me your her phone number."

Yes several times. Once at a nudist resort. Once at a strip tease club. Both times, my wife was there too and it led to some exciting happenings. And several times at the massage parlor.. ended up the the masseuse kept asking humiliation questions..