Experienced Bull in Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati area.

sjose27

Male
Verified
Experienced bull in the NKY/Cincinnati area. 31, athletic, ddf, brown, been in the life style since 2016 with some long- and short-terms.
Genuinely looking for a good time and looking for serious people only. I can drive up to 1 hour for a good match. Have my recent std and updated papers available to be shared.
I cannot host. I am straight. Open to Hotwife and cuckold couples. Prefer long-term.

Reactions: OhioSwinger
Hi,
Experienced brown bull in the life style looking for couples or females to play with. I do not travel more than 1 hour around me. Send me PM to discuss more.

Vasectomy? How big is your dick? Want to watch you fuck my wife and fuck my wife with you. Lawrenceburg/harrison area. 23yr old white wife
No vasectomy, 7". Lawrenceburg IN and Harrison OH? both are close to me so I am down as long as our schedule match up .

Looking for some weekends. Maybe a weekday here or there after 9pm. We have young kids so discretion is key. As much as I would love to see you blow a nut in her we have enough kids so protection is a must. Nothing romantic. No humiliation. Fuck and leave kinda thing.

Looking for some weekends. Maybe a weekday here or there after 9pm. We have young kids so discretion is key. As much as I would love to see you blow a nut in her we have enough kids so protection is a must. Nothing romantic. No humiliation. Fuck and leave kinda thing.
The timing does not work for me as of now, but maybe in the future. I am available from noon to 6 pm on weekdays.