Experienced cuckolds and cuckoldries please read me and post your opinion

Kudalskies

Jul 28, 2018
I am in my late 40's and married to a hot 26 years old. Our bed fun included that she has a local side boyfriend (who does not know about me knowing anything about him) but my wife tells me everything and cuckolds and teases me with what she does with him, and I enjoy that. She had a few boyfriends since we been married one out at a time, some long term and some short term. I met for her some bulls online which she cuckolded me with even had me suck some, clean up and even swallow what I cleaned up. Twice I was rear ended next to my wife side by side by two one-night stand bulls.

About a year ago and while my wife and I in bed having our fun of dirty talking and cuckolding teasing me she brought a fantasy of having a new sugar daddy, a guy she recently met she said. The idea turned me on, but she would not tell me who it is, she said it is a guy she just met.

A couple of weeks later she brought up the subject again as she dripped on my mouth while I was licking her. She sure feels and sounds that she has the huts for him and wants him bad. When I pressed on, she then told me that I know him with a smile, I then become even more excited and desperately wanted to know who he is. she then tells me it was one of my closest friends who is even older than me, he is 58, divorced, lives alone and to be honest he’s very unattractive, I was surprised my wife would have the huts for him. We all would hang out a lot, clubbing BBQ’s etc. with him and his best friends. I felt funny about the thought of my young wife getting fucked by my older friend who I see almost every day. I thought it would be too close for comfort and suggested to my wife that we just remain friends with him at the friendship level no more, she seems to have agreed.

A couple of weeks later and as we normally would do start fooling around then our foreplay, and after she got me super horny and excited, she wanted to go see her boyfriend for a quickie and then come back creampied and finish our play as we done before. It sounded strange to me because lately when she did want to play with her boyfriend, she would see him before we play or the next day she goes and spends an hour with him after I fail to satisfy her. But tonight, she wants to go and get fucked bad by “supposedly her boyfriend”. I felt funny about it but said ok, she went for about an hour and half and came back with a huge satisfied smile teasing me telling me he wore her out. Felt that was out of place, why would he wear her out to night. That night she was not much up for sex playing with me as used to, but she still took care of me and we finished our play.

A couple of weeks later the same happened where she teased me about her boyfriend and how she wanted to go see him and come back and finish our sex play. I said no this time and for her to just stay with me for the night. she sure was visibly upset called me that I’m not supposed to say no because I’m a cuck, seemed very disappointed, cut our sex play short and both went to sleep.

A month or so later I started to notice her taking long showers. I set a hidden cam; to my surprise I found my wife putting on a hot and a dirty show for my older friend who I thought we agree to remain just friends with. My wife sure looked super-hot and sexy showing her body off to him, playing with her pussy for him and sticking her butt and asshole to her phone. Finally doing a masturbation session with him until she had cum. Though that was a turn on for me I still felt cheated on and feeling loss of trust.

After a long conversation she admits to me the truth and that she already sucked his cock twice at different times in his car after he had taking her out and showering her with gifts. She also admitted to me that the last time she was supposedly have gone to see her boyfriend in midst of our play, it was him who she went to see and who had fucked her well before she returned home to me, telling me he wore her out. I remember that night after returned how happy she was and full of cum, and then she enjoyed having me eat her out doing my cuckold duty of cleaning up and swallowing. I thought it was her younger boyfriends cum, but never thought it was my older friends cum when she made me swallow on the end and we laughed about it.

We had amazing sex after that talking about him and how horny she is for him and how much she enjoys him fucking her. I even agreed to let her go 4 more times with him, 3 of which she agreed to take same hidden cam with her and got all what they did on video for me. A few minutes after started to watch the two, I’d shoot my load in no time this is how hot and dirty they looked.

But the thought of being cheated on combined with the sex passion I’ve seen my wife with him, the kissing, being submissive to him, the way he ate my wife’s pussy then her asshole, the passionate cock sucking she gave him followed by swallowing his cum. The second and third time they played he fully fucked her in the ass. I could not believe him doing this to his best friends’ wife, but yet to be honest it was super-hot and erotic. I even saw her a few times do with him ass to mouth sucking something she never did with me.

I don’t know it was maybe more of a jealousy issue combined with the thought of being cheated on made me insist that she stop seeing him which of course she did not like. Arguments started between us, me accusing her of cheating where she did not have to and her telling me she did it all for me and none of it was her idea etc. and that she would never want to do any of it again. I cut off my wife’s and I tie with him, and just accused him of trying to get with my wife which he tried to deny. It got to a point where my wife and I almost divorced but thank God we didn’t.

We a few months ago our ex older friend has started dating one of my wife’s best friends who also cut off all her ties with my wife and stopped talking to her, she’s in her late 30’s. We heard she and the older guy got married and moved away.
now a year later our sex life is very boring, no fantasy, no nothing just boring sex if we would have it. When I try to bring it up or hint it she tells me she’s no longer interested in the fantasy or playing with anyone; when I tell her that she used to like it, she would say she don’t let the idea come to mind and just wants us clean and to forget this cuckold fantasy of mine. It been killing me, I can’t even bring up the idea to her anymore lately, and if I do try to hint at it she would just say no and seem to bother her.

My wife has a new job which keeps her most of the day out with no crazy schedule, no set time to go or return., she sure has the time and opportunity to cheat if she wants and I would never know. She complains of long hours and stressful work unlike before where she was a stay home and did not have to work. She no longer waxes her pussy and asshole as she uses to while we had the kinky life. It would bother me to think she might be cheating, but I don’t think so. Please let me know what you think....

Last edited:
The most important factor in all of this is maintaining your relationship together. The other sexual stuff and fantasy is for advanced relationships and very mature ones. You very much need to do everything possible to kindle your relationship together, stuff that makes her feel sexy with YOU, you being understanding and NOT quitting having a great sexual relationship with her. To do this you must immediately CEASE any discussion of this fantasy stuff with her until she and you are comfortable with everything about your own relationship. If she's the hottie in your profile pic, then you want to keep her around. She is gorgeous for you and that's enough...but...if you eventually begin to play again then she will have opportunities with whatever guys she wants.

That said, why do you suppose she's become this way? YOU encouraged her...just as she said...just as I did with my wife. She eventually took you up on it. She's in her mid twenties...did you really think she was going to want to stop this? That she was capable of stopping? Honestly, you got angry with her, jealous with her, sent her mixed signals and almost ruined your marriage. Cheating? Why does that even bother you now? YOU encouraged her, she wanted to continue and YOU closed off the communication channels that she would have used to keep you in the entire episode. Once she got it in her head that she was attractive, other guys wanted to enjoy her sexy pussy, her ass, her mouth, to fuck her etc and she was going to let them, she enjoyed other guys' cocks in her mouth and pussy....then she just wanted to continue without the drama. NOT IDEAL obviously. If she's getting fucked and always comes home to you then that's what a hotwife should be doing.

When a mid twenties Mrs Hotwife and I were dating we had all sorts of adventurous talk and I eventually gave her "permission" to fuck other guys, one in particular, if she wanted to. At that point it was just fantasy...but it was enough permission for her to run with it eventually. For quite awhile she didn't know that I knew she was fucking other guys. It didn't matter. She actually told me on our wedding night (part of what she meant to convey as hot fantasy talk but was serious) that she wasn't going to be faithful with her body (that's an entire wedding night story of intense hotness...trust me). She said her heart and love were always mine but her body I was going to have to share with other guys. She meant it though. I knew but left it alone for a long time and let her continue on. She was living the fantasy that we had discussed and we both agreed to earlier. Cheating with permission is what I call it. What right would I have to get angry with her? She's kept herself smoking hot and is the object of desire for many men. She stays busy with quality guys who fulfill her extramarital desires. I can't really find anything wrong about it. I guess if I was insecure or thought she was interested in leaving me for somebody else...then I would have pushed back. That's just never been a factor for us....We have very few rules to be honest. We both know when the lifestyle hobby should be set aside to take care of life issues. That's just a matter of respect and intimate knowledge of one another.

If you ever get back on track you need to communicate that fact with her and LAY OFF THE JEALOUS reactions. Wives HATE THAT! You seem to want her to go back to having fun sex with other guys. You are very fortunate that for now she's just decided to take a break and live a normal life while saving her marriage. In time you guys will be comfortable again with the whole thing.

That's awesome...but you must get your relationship on track first...as I said before. Be intimate with her, buy her some lingerie, offer to bath her and massage her...shave her lovingly...that way she's prepared and not feeling like some kind of sexually uninterested spinster. This will also make her feel attractive again and she might start flirting with other guys and possibly having sex with them. So what if it's "cheating"? It doesn't matter anymore as long as the love is between the two of you. She's sexy, she's in her sexual prime and she's going to want sexual adventure. Of course, that could mean discussing the latest "Fifty Shades" book with her friends and that's enough. Hard to say. Take her to a "clothing optional" vacation resort if you can afford it. Tell her it's NOT A SWINGER PLACE but that it might help you guys get your sex life back on track and relax. We enjoy a place called Hidden Beach Resort in Cancun MX for just a nude resort. Get a room with a swim up option and chill for awhile. Sure, there will be all kinds of naked body styles there, but if you're the type to just enjoy being around other people naked, then chances are that some of those you meet will have stories of encouragement for your adventure.

I been feeling maybe my wife has someone she's fucking on the side... She would get upset if I hint or ask if she might be.
Last weekend when I took her out for a romantic time I brought up the subject and told her that I was wrong about ending it with her and the older guy a year ago. She said yes that I was wrong and wishes she can get back with him but that is too late since he moved away and is married not.
She made it clear to me that she has no one now and not in the mood to fool around with anyone else.
When me and her played later that night, she was not all over me as she would when we were cuckolding, when I asked why not the strong sex drive she said if she was fooling around or cheating she sure would be as before when she at least had a boyfriend.
this is how she been ever since.

Last edited:
We decided I shave her pussy for her the other night.
After letting me have my wife with her eating and fucking I asked her if she would play again with someone else..
she told she would only play with him and I should find a way to get him back for her..
I told her impossible now and to find someone else new, she said no, but if she does she wont be telling me or letting me know.
I said no please at least let me know, she said no for you being an asshole I'm not. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grandhomme
I am in my late 40's and married to a hot 26 years old. Our bed fun included that she has a local side boyfriend (who does not know about me knowing anything about him) but my wife tells me everything and cuckolds and teases me with what she does with him, and I enjoy that. She had a few boyfriends since we been married one out at a time, some long term and some short term. I met for her some bulls online which she cuckolded me with even had me suck some, clean up and even swallow what I cleaned up. Twice I was rear ended next to my wife side by side by two one-night stand bulls.

About a year ago and while my wife and I in bed having our fun of dirty talking and cuckolding teasing me she brought a fantasy of having a new sugar daddy, a guy she recently met she said. The idea turned me on, but she would not tell me who it is, she said it is a guy she just met.

A couple of weeks later she brought up the subject again as she dripped on my mouth while I was licking her. She sure feels and sounds that she has the huts for him and wants him bad. When I pressed on, she then told me that I know him with a smile, I then become even more excited and desperately wanted to know who he is. she then tells me it was one of my closest friends who is even older than me, he is 58, divorced, lives alone and to be honest he’s very unattractive, I was surprised my wife would have the huts for him. We all would hang out a lot, clubbing BBQ’s etc. with him and his best friends. I felt funny about the thought of my young wife getting fucked by my older friend who I see almost every day. I thought it would be too close for comfort and suggested to my wife that we just remain friends with him at the friendship level no more, she seems to have agreed.

A couple of weeks later and as we normally would do start fooling around then our foreplay, and after she got me super horny and excited, she wanted to go see her boyfriend for a quickie and then come back creampied and finish our play as we done before. It sounded strange to me because lately when she did want to play with her boyfriend, she would see him before we play or the next day she goes and spends an hour with him after I fail to satisfy her. But tonight, she wants to go and get fucked bad by “supposedly her boyfriend”. I felt funny about it but said ok, she went for about an hour and half and came back with a huge satisfied smile teasing me telling me he wore her out. Felt that was out of place, why would he wear her out to night. That night she was not much up for sex playing with me as used to, but she still took care of me and we finished our play.

A couple of weeks later the same happened where she teased me about her boyfriend and how she wanted to go see him and come back and finish our sex play. I said no this time and for her to just stay with me for the night. she sure was visibly upset called me that I’m not supposed to say no because I’m a cuck, seemed very disappointed, cut our sex play short and both went to sleep.

A month or so later I started to notice her taking long showers. I set a hidden cam; to my surprise I found my wife putting on a hot and a dirty show for my older friend who I thought we agree to remain just friends with. My wife sure looked super-hot and sexy showing her body off to him, playing with her pussy for him and sticking her butt and asshole to her phone. Finally doing a masturbation session with him until she had cum. Though that was a turn on for me I still felt cheated on and feeling loss of trust.

After a long conversation she admits to me the truth and that she already sucked his cock twice at different times in his car after he had taking her out and showering her with gifts. She also admitted to me that the last time she was supposedly have gone to see her boyfriend in midst of our play, it was him who she went to see and who had fucked her well before she returned home to me, telling me he wore her out. I remember that night after returned how happy she was and full of cum, and then she enjoyed having me eat her out doing my cuckold duty of cleaning up and swallowing. I thought it was her younger boyfriends cum, but never thought it was my older friends cum when she made me swallow on the end and we laughed about it.

We had amazing sex after that talking about him and how horny she is for him and how much she enjoys him fucking her. I even agreed to let her go 4 more times with him, 3 of which she agreed to take same hidden cam with her and got all what they did on video for me. A few minutes after started to watch the two, I’d shoot my load in no time this is how hot and dirty they looked.

But the thought of being cheated on combined with the sex passion I’ve seen my wife with him, the kissing, being submissive to him, the way he ate my wife’s pussy then her asshole, the passionate cock sucking she gave him followed by swallowing his cum. The second and third time they played he fully fucked her in the ass. I could not believe him doing this to his best friends’ wife, but yet to be honest it was super-hot and erotic. I even saw her a few times do with him ass to mouth sucking something she never did with me.

I don’t know it was maybe more of a jealousy issue combined with the thought of being cheated on made me insist that she stop seeing him which of course she did not like. Arguments started between us, me accusing her of cheating where she did not have to and her telling me she did it all for me and none of it was her idea etc. and that she would never want to do any of it again. I cut off my wife’s and I tie with him, and just accused him of trying to get with my wife which he tried to deny. It got to a point where my wife and I almost divorced but thank God we didn’t.

We a few months ago our ex older friend has started dating one of my wife’s best friends who also cut off all her ties with my wife and stopped talking to her, she’s in her late 30’s. We heard she and the older guy got married and moved away.
now a year later our sex life is very boring, no fantasy, no nothing just boring sex if we would have it. When I try to bring it up or hint it she tells me she’s no longer interested in the fantasy or playing with anyone; when I tell her that she used to like it, she would say she don’t let the idea come to mind and just wants us clean and to forget this cuckold fantasy of mine. It been killing me, I can’t even bring up the idea to her anymore lately, and if I do try to hint at it she would just say no and seem to bother her.

My wife has a new job which keeps her most of the day out with no crazy schedule, no set time to go or return., she sure has the time and opportunity to cheat if she wants and I would never know. She complains of long hours and stressful work unlike before where she was a stay home and did not have to work. She no longer waxes her pussy and asshole as she uses to while we had the kinky life. It would bother me to think she might be cheating, but I don’t think so. Please let me know what you think....
I think you BLEW it my friend . Just my opinion .