Experienced Las Vegas area bull

I am a 42-year-old Las Vegas-based bull looking for a couple or hotwife who likes to play naughty.I'm up for most things as long as all three are in on it. Im straight, told I'm handsome and I have a thick cock.I have many pictures and videos for those with who I chat that I determine are not picture collectors.I do enjoy repeat sessions and I can cumm multiple times in a short period of time.I do prefer repeat meets if were all on the same page.I need to see what you look like.

Attachments

• image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 153
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I am a 42-year-old Las Vegas-based bull looking for a couple or hotwife who likes to play naughty.I'm up for most things as long as all three are in on it. Im straight, told I'm handsome and I have a thick cock.I have many pictures and videos for those with who I chat that I determine are not picture collectors.I do enjoy repeat sessions and I can cumm multiple times in a short period of time.I do prefer repeat meets if were all on the same page.I need to see what you look like.
We’re in Vegas for tonight and tomorrow before we head back to Maryland. We’ve never done anything like this before but we wanna try it out.

Attachments

• IMG_8251.jpeg
    IMG_8251.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3718.jpeg
    IMG_3718.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0176.jpeg
    IMG_0176.jpeg
    755 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Mack351