Exposing wife online leads to chance encounter

We have not thought about this for some time. But, in answer to the OP, YES, this did happen to us on vacation one year.

Has anyone exposed their wife on contact sites that led to more?

We were across the country and staying at one of the old Holiday Inns with the Holidome. It was cold outside but the pool and recreation areas inside were toasty and warm. We had placed a posting on the older CL that had the hookups category and I posted about ten images of my wife, all nudes but no face.

We never got any reply from the post, seeking a single man for some fun but one afternoon we were sitting in a lounge chair, enjoying a drink with my wife in her bikini. She noticed a younger guy that kept looking toward her but he never said anything. After about three hours, we started to get ready to go and my wife stood up and began to collect her things and place them in a bag to return to our room. It was the last day of our vacation trip.

The guy got up and approached us, and then asked, "I know this might sound like a strange question but, by any chance do you have an ad on CL?" I told him we in fact did put up a personals post with images of my wife while we are in town. He replied, "I have looked at that and you are even more beautiful than your pictures. I just never imagined you all were real, so I did not send a reply. I am sorry I missed any opportunity I might have had."

My wife just looked at this younger man and reached her hand out to rub his tight, exposed stomach seductively. She told him, "Well, we are still here tonight and don't leave until tomorrow. If you like, we can go up to our room now and see what happens." The guy quickly got his shirt and shoes and we all three left the Holidome and went up to our room. He got to see my wife naked in person and turned out to be a great guy and a lot of fun that night.