Exposure to pedestrians

Angie

Female
May 19, 2022
It was my fine weekend. After shopping for groceries, my husband and I were going home. It was getting a little dark at such time. On the way back, we discussed sex fantasy and shared some dirty talk. I told him I like exposure. My fantasy is to show off my naked body to neighbors. I thought it should be exciting and embarrassing at the same time. Thinking of seeing and talking neighbors on the next day after they saw me naked, it should be very awkward, ashamed, and joyful at the same time.
When I finished the conversation, it was about 1,500 meters away from home. My husband stopped the car and dared me to take off my clothes. I was confused but I took off my top. I was no bra on that day so I was top-less in the car. My nipples turned hard and I was thinking whether my husband wanted to have sex in a car. Outside was dark and no one should see what was going on inside the car. My husband took off my shorts and panty. He threw all of my clothes to the back seats. I did not resist and let him undress me because I was turned on by the recent conversation. I did not know exactly what my husband was about to do.
Suddenly, my husband turned on the light in the car. Of course, anyone passing by would see I was naked inside the car! I did not expect this. My husband then started driving.
Pedestrians were staring at my breasts. I did not know how to avoid being seen. I just used both hands to cover my pussy. My breasts were left uncovered. It was for pedestrians to enjoy!! I was so embarrassed and tried to turn off the light but my husband refused and told me to show everything. (Yes, he meant everything including my pussy!!) My hands then turned cold and a bit shaking because of excitement. I pulled up my legs so they could see my pussy. I did not cover it any more. My husband drove very slow. I saw a neighbor living next door looking at me with his surprise face. He should have seen all of mine which he has never seen before.
I arrived home that day and had a wonderful sex.
Few days later, I met several neighbors at the grocery store. They looked at me in the strange way and stared at my body more than looking at my face. I felt so ashamed. They did not talk about that day but we all know what happened and what has been showed off.

It was my fine weekend. After shopping for groceries, my husband and I were going home. It was getting a little dark at such time. On the way back, we discussed sex fantasy and shared some dirty talk. I told him I like exposure. My fantasy is to show off my naked body to neighbors. I thought it should be exciting and embarrassing at the same time. Thinking of seeing and talking neighbors on the next day after they saw me naked, it should be very awkward, ashamed, and joyful at the same time.
When I finished the conversation, it was about 1,500 meters away from home. My husband stopped the car and dared me to take off my clothes. I was confused but I took off my top. I was no bra on that day so I was top-less in the car. My nipples turned hard and I was thinking whether my husband wanted to have sex in a car. Outside was dark and no one should see what was going on inside the car. My husband took off my shorts and panty. He threw all of my clothes to the back seats. I did not resist and let him undress me because I was turned on by the recent conversation. I did not know exactly what my husband was about to do.
Suddenly, my husband turned on the light in the car. Of course, anyone passing by would see I was naked inside the car! I did not expect this. My husband then started driving.
Pedestrians were staring at my breasts. I did not know how to avoid being seen. I just used both hands to cover my pussy. My breasts were left uncovered. It was for pedestrians to enjoy!! I was so embarrassed and tried to turn off the light but my husband refused and told me to show everything. (Yes, he meant everything including my pussy!!) My hands then turned cold and a bit shaking because of excitement. I pulled up my legs so they could see my pussy. I did not cover it any more. My husband drove very slow. I saw a neighbor living next door looking at me with his surprise face. He should have seen all of mine which he has never seen before.
Few days later, I met several neighbors at the grocery store. They looked at me in the strange way and stared at my body more than looking at my face. I felt so ashamed. They did not talk about that day but we all know what happened and what has been showed off.
It sounds like you really enjoyed showing yourself off like that. Makes me wish I was one of your very lucky neighbors! Do you ever wear loose fitting and open clothes around the house that will allow your neighbors to see you exposed?

When my wife was in her early twenties and even into her thirties she like being an exhibitionist. We would be riding in the car going down the interstate or even in town and she would unbutton her shirt and let her breasts be showing and drive by anybody it didn't matter to her. It always got me so hot. Going to the beach she would love laying with topless or naked even and when guys walk by I could see their hard peckers from looking at her. It gave her confidence and made her know that she was wanted by more than just me. It always got me excited I love when she dressed going to her office cuz it would always be classy but sexy.

When my wife was in her early twenties and even into her thirties she like being an exhibitionist. We would be riding in the car going down the interstate or even in town and she would unbutton her shirt and let her breasts be showing and drive by anybody it didn't matter to her. It always got me so hot. Going to the beach she would love laying with topless or naked even and when guys walk by I could see their hard peckers from looking at her. It gave her confidence and made her know that she was wanted by more than just me. It always got me excited I love when she dressed going to her office cuz it would always be classy but sexy.
You are a good and supportive husband 👍

i think you should have walked home.