F

My Milf has been opening up more and more to me about Cuckolding / Sharing. What started out as a random dirty talk worked into our everyday rotation of sex talk. A few years later she’s been asking me to share picture of her and she has Al developed a full in fantasy / infatuation.
Her goal is for us to take a Vegas trip together and turn it into a non stop fuck fest. She wants to fuck a women / couple and a guy with a giant cock.
Lately her desire is to dirty talk with someone online, if anyone would like to start you just be open to sharing pics and what you want to do to her. She’s shy and new to this but the filthier the better!
Send a message! She’s ready to share
View attachment 1320828View attachment 1320829View attachment 1320830View attachment 1320839
Stunning..amazing tits!

Reactions: Motoman
Yes it is! They are so beautiful! I can only imagine how they would feel in my mouth! I would love to gently bite them also!

Oh thank you so much! They look so delicious! Mmmm they are so tasty! Love her nipples! They will be so hard when I get done sucking and biting them!

I would love to cover her breasts with my cum! I am sure she would not mind if a little of my boy juice got on her pretty face! She looks like the type of lady that wouldn’t mind cleaning me up after I cum!

My Milf has been opening up more and more to me about Cuckolding / Sharing. What started out as a random dirty talk worked into our everyday rotation of sex talk. A few years later she’s been asking me to share picture of her and she has Al developed a full in fantasy / infatuation.
Her goal is for us to take a Vegas trip together and turn it into a non stop fuck fest. She wants to fuck a women / couple and a guy with a giant cock.
Lately her desire is to dirty talk with someone online, if anyone would like to start you just be open to sharing pics and what you want to do to her. She’s shy and new to this but the filthier the better!
View attachment 1320828View attachment 1320829View attachment 1320830View attachment 1320839
Would love to chat. Can i dm?

Sexy hottie love your titys

Hello from Italy, the Lady is very attractive

Vwry