Family friend owns my GF

Humbledwlf

Oct 12, 2019
A little bit of a background. My GF (Sara) and I are in our late 20s and she has been cuckolding me with a family friend for a couple of years now. How did we get here? It all started when my gf and I discussed her sexual past. She was reluctant to tell me at first for fear I'd think less of her but after constant reassurance she began to confide in me. It was then I learnt that my gf was fond of well endowed men. This excited me but of course, being stupid & curious I'd asked her who her best was and of course it wasn't me it was her ex prior to meeting me. My ego took a bit of a hit and I started feeling a bit insecure however it fueled my desire for her and soon after her past experiences had become our favorite pillow talk. The passion and desire grew between us and then I secretly started fantasizing about her cheating on me with her ex. I was shy about it at first until one night we were discussing what our dirtiest fantasies would be. Embarrassed but I eventually shared mine with her and she was taken aback but smiled with an evil grin and told me she thought the idea of it was hot but that she would never cheat on me. I'd asked her to share her dirtiest fantasy with me. When she told me I was shocked to say the least as I'd never imagined her having a fantasy like that. She'd told me she had always been secretly attracted to well hung older men (not just older but much older men within the range of 50 - 70s). However, there was more to it. She shared that she'd wanted to be ravaged by him IN FRONT OF ME. I was speechless but I was hard as rock and ravaged her myself. She took that as a sign that I'd loved her fantasy.

I'd become obsessed with her fantasy and it started becoming my fantasy too. I'd always derived pleasure out of giving her pleasure. And I thought what if this brings her even more pleasure. I mean why wouldn't I want that for her. She's been the best GF I've ever had. And with me not being well hung (I'm just shy of 5" with a decent girth), why would I deprive her of the pleasures a man with a big cock could give her. It wasn't an easy conversation to bring up with her but I managed to and she was really stunned at my proposal. In fact the conversation sparked an argument as she assumed that I'd want a hall pass too. I had to calm her down and once I did I assured her that wasn't the case and that I'd be completely faithful to her. We had to have many talks before she became comfortable with the idea but when she told me she was ready I was super excited. The only problem was who would be that lucky guy to get her. Truth was I didn't want just any random man I didn't know and trust to have her. And then it hit me. An old family friend (Brian).

A little background about him. I had never had a father growing up. He abandoned me along with my mother so I was raised by my grandmother. So being a family friend he was always around and he and I bonded (he is 30yrs my senior). I always looked up to him and he was always a fatherly figure in my life. Gave me advice about women, helped me with academics, life lessons and experiences he shared with me. When I was old enough he started confiding me in and tried to teach me his ways of wooing women. I had always asked how he had known so much about women and he would tell me about his conquests (& how they loved his package). From the outside view he is an arrogant & cocky guy. A take what he wants sort of man. But after getting to know him, he has a good heart and his intentions are always known. His guidance is the reason I was able to win the heart of my GF. He taught me to be confident in who I was.

Now back to the story. Told my GF about my suggestion and she was on board as she had always got along with him. The tricky part was approaching him but him and I have always been open and honest with each other. Regardless it taken me sometime to build up the courage but eventually had that conversation with him. It was sort of awkward and there was a brief moment of silence. Then he told me he would love to fill in for the part. Things were in motion and she and I were so excited that entire week we couldn't get enough of each other. When the time came, Sara and I were so nervous. We both had no idea what to expect. Our first time happened at his house. Things started of slowly. He passionately kissed my GF and at that moment I was overwhelmed with emotions. However it was also the most erotic experience of my life. My heart was racing. I could not believe I was watching another man about to take my GF in front of me. Soon she was guided on to her knees in front of him. She started to unbuckle and unzip his pants. Each action of hers made my heart beat faster. Once his pants was off both of us were shocked. His cock was incredibly thick. That is the first thing we noticed. He wasn't overly lengthed. I estimate around 7,5" but the girth is incredible. Sara went at his cock like a possessed woman. I'm sure many hear have seen the look of lust on their wives faces so you know what I'm talking about. She exerted a passion I'd never seen. And he was thoroughly enjoying my Sara's mouth. He looked at me with an evil grin. I was so turned on. Soon she started begging him to put his cock in her and fuck her. I was shocked as she generally loved having her pussy eaten but she skipped that step and was lying on his bed with her legs spread begging him to fuck her. I'd never seen this side of her. I didn't know what to think or feel. She was dripping wet I couldn't believe it. When he was getting ready to enter her she called me over to kiss her and we kissed like never before and at that moment he slid in her and she let out a foreign moan. I think many here have experienced this. The cries of pleasure she never had with me. I felt like my heart was going to burst (& my cock). I continued kissing her and sucking her breasts as he roughly fucked her until she pushed me away and wanted him to fuck her doggystyle. Only a few strokes in she held out her hand for me and told me she was going to have an orgasm. I held her hand and stared into her eyes as she had one of her biggest orgasms of her life. I was never able to bring her to orgasm just with my dick. I was mortified but aroused beyond imagination. BUT the orgasms never stopped there. I learnt something new that day about my Sara. She was multi-orgasmic. She had so many orgasms on his cock. There have been many more since that day but I'll never forget that first experience with her.

To this day he is her bull. And what a bull. After that I learnt more about Brian as well. He then confided many more explicit details to me of his conquests. He told me that he had cuckolded many men (knowingly and unknowingly). He had taken some of his friends wives as well. Generally I had been against cheating. My moral compass go against it. But I could not help to respect him even more for some reason. I have to say he has humbled me. I am grateful as he is the reason Sara's and my sex life has been through the roof and we've never loved each other more as we do now and continue to. Brian even confessed that he'd wanted to take Sara from the moment he met her but did not want to ruin our relationship. I think I'd have been heart broken if he did but he saved me from that. The dynamic of our relationship has certainly changed. He asserts his dominance more so now. In fact, he's made me completely submissive to him.

As it is now, Sara refers to him as daddy. She loves having the 2 of us in her life. I've been completely submissive to her as well. One time after we have had an argument she made me drive her to Brian's house. She would tell him what happened and the privilege to watch would be revoked. During those times I've been made to wash his car, or clean around his house while he's enjoyed her and more. It turns me on so much but its also humiliating. Of course she's done things with him that she's never done with me. She's his slut but my princess she says. I have a new found respect for guys like him, well hung, amazing sexual prowess, takes what they want. I can't blame women for cheating with men like that.

Any other cuckolds here been humbled by bulls? Would love to hear others experiences. I think its even more humbling when its the bull you know personally. Just my experience.

Would love to hear from hotwives & bulls as well. Wouldn't mind getting more ideas on how to be a better cuckold to my girl and her bull. TO enhance the experience for all of us. She's always been good to me and so has he and I owe them so much gratitude.