Family friend

Colin Zeal

Male
Jan 20, 2023
One of my fantasies is to have a family friend. As him, I present one of my friends. He doesn't look like a bull, rather he looks like a virgin and a nerd but it turns me on. We could threesome go to cafes and restaurants, or just walk the streets and my friend and his wife would hold hands and kisses, would caress her under the table. They would ignore me like I'm not there while I would fight my erection. In the evening we would return to our house, drink wine and he would go to bed with her but I would sleep in another room. Over time this romantic relationship would end and he fuckin' her hard in the evening' like his bitch. I would be allowed to watch and hold her hand or bring them coffee in bed. But he returned to his home and we continued to live our lives. This is how our weekend will go! Maybe I'd let her go on dates with him alone, who knows.

One of my fantasies is to have a family friend. As him, I present one of my friends. He doesn't look like a bull, rather he looks like a virgin and a nerd but it turns me on. We could threesome go to cafes and restaurants, or just walk the streets and my friend and his wife would hold hands and kisses, would caress her under the table. They would ignore me like I'm not there while I would fight my erection. In the evening we would return to our house, drink wine and he would go to bed with her but I would sleep in another room. Over time this romantic relationship would end and he fuckin' her hard in the evening' like his bitch. I would be allowed to watch and hold her hand or bring them coffee in bed. But he returned to his home and we continued to live our lives. This is how our weekend will go! Maybe I'd let her go on dates with him alone, who knows.
Seems really interesting to me , i'd like to be a family friend like u described