Fantasies of my busty wife stripping and receiving erotic massage

Hub2big1s

Male
May 17, 2023
Me and my lovely wife have been married for 20 years now. She is a pretty girl. Thin build, short, and very busty (natural). She gets a decent amount of attention.
Over the last few years I've had 2 fantasies of her. They both involve her being fondled by men she doesn't know.
The first one starts off with us attending a wedding reception. She's got her make up done, hair and nails done, some smoking high heels with a knockout tight dress to show off that that bust of hers. The reception ends at 11 but we're still in the mood to party. We end up at a strip club nearby. As the night continues she tells me she would make a good stripper in another life. I tell her to try it out for the night see how much money she makes. She laughs no, but I ask the manager and he doesn't hesitate to give her the opportunity. The rest of the night I watch as she walks around the bar still in her dress but topless, exposing her pretty face and huge tits to the customers. One by one she circles the bar. She flirts with the patrons for tips. Squeezing her breasts together, jiggling them for her admirers. She flirts, they fondle her tits. Lifting her heavy mountains to stick dollar bills underneath. She turns around lifts her dress to expose her ass in a thong and they smack it. As the night progresses she begins to give lap dances. I see her seducing the guys getting them rock hard as she sticks their face in between her tits and motorboats them but doesn't let them suck them or touch her pussy. The night is over and she makes a ton of cash. We head back home to fuck.
The second fantasy we're on a quick getaway to Las Vegas.
After a few hours of dancing, drinking and gambling she complains of her neck and shoulders hurting. Her heavy tits do that to her once in a while. We get back to the room early and she jumps in the shower. I order a strong gòod looking masseur to help with a massage. She gets out of the shower just as he arrives. His name is Carlos. She is surprised and appreciative as she says "awww you shouldn't have". She has one more glass of wine while I see her admiring his build. Polite as she is, she doesn't compliment or flirt. But I know she's turned on.
Carlos tells my wife to unwrap her towel as she lays belly down on the massage table. I watch as Carlos oils her up feet to calves. From calves to the rest of her legs. He asks if it's okay to massage her glutes and I nod in approval. When Carlos reaches her lower back my wife lets out a good moan. Thats the problem area. Carlos continues massaging my wifes back shoulder and neck. My wife moans in pleasure and squirms her body as it hurts and feels so good. She compliments Carlos on what a great job he's doing. Carlos responds that she's got a lot of tough knots on her shoulders and neck. She then turns her body to the side and says " Yeah, it's from carrying these things around all day long". She cups her 36F tits together and Carlos lets out a " wow". My wife then lays on her back and Carlos proceeds to oil and massage her arms, all the time staring at my wife's mountains. Next, he begins to rub oil on her breasts and massages thoroughly. I see my wife's nipples getting hard. Carlos gets hard as well, noticed thru the bulge in his pants. He then massages her tits more aggressively, jiggles them, pinches at her nipples. He continues through her stomach and her thighs.
Her eyes closed I see my wife mixed between nervous and super turned on. When he begins on the inner thighs my wife slightly moves her pussy up as if asking for attention. Carlos looks at me and I nod in approval. Carlos proceeds to caress my wifes pussy lips, her clit. My wife responds by letting out a small moan. She likes it. Carlos then begins fingering my lady with one hand while fondling her huge tits with the other. My wife is so turned on in the excitement she unzips his pants and begins stroking his cock. I watched as my wife lay there for what may have been half an hour in so much pleasure, Carlos with his magic hands made my wife orgasm several times. She stroked him to orgasm and finally Carlos goes on his merry way. Carlos thanks me for allowing him to touch such an amazing wife and I thank him with an extra few dollars tip. Me and my wife proceed to fuck several times that night.