Fantasies

Tell us (or me at PM) your most perverted fantasy
My fantasy is usually that we're away for the weekend, we've booked a hotel and we're in a club that night. I'm drinking beer, she's having a glass of wine. She is not a drinker, so a little wine has all its effect. I start to give the conversation a turn and I tell her how much I like to lick her later. At one point I ask her if she also wants a good orgasme and when she agreed I asked her with a smile that we would to get a Leroy (is her so-called lover who I think that I came up with because I'm away a lot in the evenings). She laughed but suddenly said that wouldn't be a bad idea. I then went to the toilet but on the way I asked a black man if he wanted to fuck a blonde milf and wanted to follow us when we would leave the club. This is what he wanted, especially when I pointed out to him which woman I meant. Eventually we went back to the hotel. Along the way we kissed every now and then; and the excitement rose by the minute. In the hotel room, I stripped her of her blouse and her bra and kissed her breasts wildly. She grabbed me by my crotch and I felt my wife was horny. She was just about to undo my pants when there was a knock on the door. My heart was pounding in my body because it was questionable whether this was accepted by my wife. I opened the door and sure enough there was Jack. The dark man from the club. He had arranged another bottle of wine and steped inside at my insistence. My wife screamed because she was still bare-chested and never expected me to let anyone in. ''Here's your ''Leroy''' I said. She hesitated, claimed I was crazy. Jack quickly poured a glass and held it out to her. She drank it, mostly out of nervousness. She felt Jack's eyes on her breasts and a strange feeling went through her. Jack sensed that and stepped up to her, rubbing his hands over her breasts and feeling her nipples poking. In the meantime I had stood behind my wife, kissed her on the neck and undressed her even more and by now Jack's mouth had found her nipples. Wow. My wife who just let a complete stranger kiss her breasts. By now my wife was almost naked and it was so exciting that Jack pulled down my wife's panties and my wife stood totaly naked between us. Our hands ran wildly over her body and as she searched for my mouth. I knew that Jack's fingers had found her pussy and was already finger fucking her. Her breath must have been so wild, she was gasping for air while kissing me. The situation was overwhelming for her. She turned her around. Now stood in front of me and kissed me passionately. Freed my dick and jerked it. In the meantime, Jack had undressed himself and was standing at the back of her nice filled ass. She stuck her ass back and Jack slowly but surely slid his big black cock into her and it was insane how wildly she reacted when she felt herself being filled up and all her feminine lusts were looking for a way out. Jack fucked her slowly at first, was careful because he noticed that my wife was not used to this filling but when my wife got wetter and wetter his rhythm went faster and his thrusts deeper. It didn't take long before a thunderous orgasm blasted through my wife. I felt so happy how her ''ooooohhhhhs and aaaaahhhhs'' ended up in my mouth. Even my wife didn't jerk me anymore I did also got an orgasm. Seeing my wife coming so hard and fine took me over the edge. Ofcourse the action wasn't finnished and it became a long hot night.

Reactions: compassionatedom
My fantasy is usually that we're away for the weekend, we've booked a hotel and we're in a club that night. I'm drinking beer, she's having a glass of wine. She is not a drinker, so a little wine has all its effect. I start to give the conversation a turn and I tell her how much I like to lick her later. At one point I ask her if she also wants a good orgasme and when she agreed I asked her with a smile that we would to get a Leroy (is her so-called lover who I think that I came up with because I'm away a lot in the evenings). She laughed but suddenly said that wouldn't be a bad idea. I then went to the toilet but on the way I asked a black man if he wanted to fuck a blonde milf and wanted to follow us when we would leave the club. This is what he wanted, especially when I pointed out to him which woman I meant. Eventually we went back to the hotel. Along the way we kissed every now and then; and the excitement rose by the minute. In the hotel room, I stripped her of her blouse and her bra and kissed her breasts wildly. She grabbed me by my crotch and I felt my wife was horny. She was just about to undo my pants when there was a knock on the door. My heart was pounding in my body because it was questionable whether this was accepted by my wife. I opened the door and sure enough there was Jack. The dark man from the club. He had arranged another bottle of wine and steped inside at my insistence. My wife screamed because she was still bare-chested and never expected me to let anyone in. ''Here's your ''Leroy''' I said. She hesitated, claimed I was crazy. Jack quickly poured a glass and held it out to her. She drank it, mostly out of nervousness. She felt Jack's eyes on her breasts and a strange feeling went through her. Jack sensed that and stepped up to her, rubbing his hands over her breasts and feeling her nipples poking. In the meantime I had stood behind my wife, kissed her on the neck and undressed her even more and by now Jack's mouth had found her nipples. Wow. My wife who just let a complete stranger kiss her breasts. By now my wife was almost naked and it was so exciting that Jack pulled down my wife's panties and my wife stood totaly naked between us. Our hands ran wildly over her body and as she searched for my mouth. I knew that Jack's fingers had found her pussy and was already finger fucking her. Her breath must have been so wild, she was gasping for air while kissing me. The situation was overwhelming for her. She turned her around. Now stood in front of me and kissed me passionately. Freed my dick and jerked it. In the meantime, Jack had undressed himself and was standing at the back of her nice filled ass. She stuck her ass back and Jack slowly but surely slid his big black cock into her and it was insane how wildly she reacted when she felt herself being filled up and all her feminine lusts were looking for a way out. Jack fucked her slowly at first, was careful because he noticed that my wife was not used to this filling but when my wife got wetter and wetter his rhythm went faster and his thrusts deeper. It didn't take long before a thunderous orgasm blasted through my wife. I felt so happy how her ''ooooohhhhhs and aaaaahhhhs'' ended up in my mouth. Even my wife didn't jerk me anymore I did also got an orgasm. Seeing my wife coming so hard and fine took me over the edge. Ofcourse the action wasn't finnished and it became a long hot night.

Attachments

• IMG_3255q.JPG
    IMG_3255q.JPG
    602.8 KB · Views: 18