Fantasy about my gf getting fucked

Wachuwin

Male
Verified
We dont live in the dame place we aré actually having a bad moment in relantionship, she Is very free spirit ando likes to have fun. She Is very joyable ando when she Is horny It can get seen ok her actions and looking. How would you make feel Better while Im thinking abour how yo make her feel Better if she gas this lingerie (More pics soon)?

Last edited:
We dont live in the dame place we aré actually having a bad moment in relantionship, she Is very free spirit ando likes to have fun. She Is very joyable ando when she Is horny It can get seen ok her actions and looking. How would you make feel Better while Im thinking abour how yo make her feel Better if she gas this lingerie (More pics soon)?View attachment 1276261View attachment 1276264
Love to be feeling that sexy hot body and ass to start off then her wet pussy to eat

We dont live in the dame place we aré actually having a bad moment in relantionship, she Is very free spirit ando likes to have fun. She Is very joyable ando when she Is horny It can get seen ok her actions and looking. How would you make feel Better while Im thinking abour how yo make her feel Better if she gas this lingerie (More pics soon)?View attachment 1276261View attachment 1276264
I so fucking horny for her seeing her as she is. My dick is hard and I am jacking off to her sexy ass love to see that open wet pussy to lick 😋👅👅👅👅😋

Wachuwin.... Once you're naked I would tie you to a nearby chair so you can't touch your Thing......Then you would watch her and me. I would come from behind, part her pussy lips, slide my Alpha Bull slowly in her pussy until my balls are against her ass then ride her through multiple organisms as I a talk dirty and she screams ..... your Thing would get rock hard and you would enjoy at least one HO cum. She would be mine whenever I wanted her.

Attachments

• BullRob Pussy Screamer.jpg
    BullRob Pussy Screamer.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 25
  • Love
Reactions: AmberBrown
wow let me in any hole and cum

Attachments

• 6BE1654B-5F64-4CFA-B5A0-62057E67CE86.png
    6BE1654B-5F64-4CFA-B5A0-62057E67CE86.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 18

Wachuwin.... Once you're naked I would tie you to a nearby chair so you can't touch your Thing......Then you would watch her and me. I would come from behind, part her pussy lips, slide my Alpha Bull slowly in her pussy until my balls are against her ass then ride her through multiple organisms as I a talk dirty and she screams ..... your Thing would get rock hard and you would enjoy at

My wife would love to hear you talk like that about her! Message us if you're interested. We have pics already on here but we can get into that if you're interested in sending her a detailed fantasy ;-)