Fantasy about wife with couple

Jan 17, 2021
Michigan
I assumed I should put this here and not the stories forum because it's a back story that leads to a fantasy not a completely true story. Let me know if I'm wrong

So this is the one that's currently on my mind. We have some close friends... a couple that is a few years older then us. Like 6 or 7 but both are in amazing shape. The guy used to train cage fighters and is one of my closest friends and his wife used to strip way back in the day and looks great.
Just some back story. They are doing fantastic as a couple now but 10 or 11 yrs ago that wasn't the case. We all used to party, drugs etc a lot and when the husband, Jon parties he wants to fuck. More power to him. I do too but it doesn't always work right away lol. Anyways his wife is the opposite. When she parties she wants to relax and is not into it. He cheated on her a couple times that I know of... terrible shit I got in the middle and never wanted to be but thats along time ago and they've come along way and they have been without problems for years. Years before I got with my wife I was over there and it was me, them and this little sexy blonde who used to strip too. She was married but barely ever brought her husband around. So I ended up getting to know her a lot more and one yeah that night idk why I was drinking and I was into her.
We ended up making out in the backyard, and going to a bedroom in the basement. I rubbed her pussy over her panties and she was stroking my dick. I didn't want to push her too much, she was married.... to my knowledge her husband didn't know she was doing anything and she seemed to feel guilty like she would have done more because she felt like she lead me on but would have regrets in regards to her husband. We both went to sleep laying next to eachother in bed. All the sudden I hear her moaning. I look over and John is eating her pussy with his wife upstairs right freaking next to me... she looked over at me and looked down and she said John wtf are you doing? Your wife is upstairs! He kept eating her pussy as she tried to stay quiet and and looked at me at first like help what do I do then she liked it. As far as John knew I was asleep. Eventually he started fucking her right there and I just acted asleep and she said we can't at first and then she's ike fine fuck me... she was gripping my shoulder...and moaning. Afterwards idk if he came in her or not... he went back upstairs and she hugged me the rest of the night. Left super early..never saw her again. Never talked to my boy about it. I knew he messed with girls in his basement before but never in the same bed as me it was kind of insane lol.
Anyways fast forward to now. They know we are "swingers" but know nothing about the details like me being a cuckold. We are going on a vacation together for the first time next month and we will be sharing a room. At first we were going to share a king size bed but we have 2 beds now. But my wife was asking John's wife, Jess about all the strip clubs where we are going and she said I want to fuck a stripper like Channing... they were watching part of that movie while John and I were in the kitchen. She's just letting it be known she wants to find someone to fuck her with a big dick... no big deal lol.
My friend (ex fighter) is like hey man... thats cool if that's what you guys are into but I refuse to let her be around anyon3 and any situation that could put her in danger and I said oh yeah I would never leave her alone with stranger I didn't trust. If I'm not cool with it, it doesn't happen. She's just drunk.shes not going to fuck a random guy. She never has anyways. He's said ok man just looking out.
She has told me several times she would love to fuck him but his wife would have to ok it... which they had a theeesome with another girl and it kind if went bad back in the party days... that i know about because I know the chick and she is nothing but drama. Very unlike my wife.

Sorry about the long backstory. But I have many fantasies about my wife with him or even both of them. Jess has made it No secret she loves being all over my wife. My wife just isn't ready into girls, she likes cock. But I imagine we are sitting around tipsy and she asks Jess to show her how to do a good lap dance. Both women are wearing jeans and don't want to do it wearing them so they take them off, just panties. No problem it's just like a bathing suit right. I imagine Jess starts giving John a super hot Lap dance. Grinding on him and my wife starts to mimick her on my lap. Getting me hard as a rock and she asks Jess if her husband is hard. She says yeah it feels trapped in these jeans.
My wife says mine does too and starts taking my pants off.

The tent in my boxers is not even close to John's and my wife notices and tells Jess she's a lucky lady. Which she has done before with one of my other friends when we were naked in the hot tub with him and his girl.

Then she tells them that she's still lucky because I let her get what she needs whenever she wants it. And Jess pulls out her husband's thick 9 in cock and starts stroking it. It's like double the size of mine. And I see Jess laugh a little when my wife pulls mine out. She strokes me a few times and goes over to Jess. They both kneel.dowm in front of John while I'm left stroking my cock by myself on the loveseat.
My wife asks Jess if she can touch it and she says why don't you help me with this and Jess starts licking one side of it and pulls wife close to lick the other side.
My wide looks at John and Jess looks over at me and said she never knew how small I was. Asks my wife how long it's been since she's had a real cock.
My wife says way too long... covid has made it hard to play...
I squeaked out.... yeah she needs it.
Jess said hop on his lap. I want to help you out. And my husband has been dying to fuck you since he's met you.
My wife takes off her shirt and bra showing her perky tits and climbs on his lap. She's wet and wating for him. As she slides down while Jess holds her husband's cock I start shaking.

My wife keeps telling John how big he is and they start making out. Jess comes over to me and looks at me.
Is this what you wanted? To watch?
I nod. She takes a hold of my dick laughs and says when I hold it...it disappears. Maybe I need to share my husband's cock with your wife more often?
I just said yes please do...
I look over to my wife and she is creaming on John's cock and looking at him but talking to me... telling me how big he is and how much better he fucks her. He picks her up and starts fucking her while holding her.
He puts her back on the couch and fucks her from behind... asking her if she likes his cock?
I love it I love it, thank you Jess for sharing. He pounds her from behind for a few.more minutes and then pushes her in her stomach. My wife squeezes her legs together and makes it a point to tell everyone I can't do that position because I'm not big enough...
Finally he cums inside her.... flooding her pussy. And Jess goes over and cleans her husband's cock while my wife tries to recover.

They all look at me pathetically stroking still. With my health issues it takes a long time for me to cum and when I do nothing usually shoots out anymore. And I have a hot wife that loves big cocks and cum.

They all look at me, smirk and walk my wife with them to the bedroom shutting the door. Leaving me on the loveseat. Dick in hand waiting to listen to round 2....

Have a lot of other scenarios in my head especially since we are all going on vacation . We'll see what happens.

I assumed I should put this here and not the stories forum because it's a back story that leads to a fantasy not a completely true story. Let me know if I'm wrong

So this is the one that's currently on my mind. We have some close friends... a couple that is a few years older then us. Like 6 or 7 but both are in amazing shape. The guy used to train cage fighters and is one of my closest friends and his wife used to strip way back in the day and looks great.
Just some back story. They are doing fantastic as a couple now but 10 or 11 yrs ago that wasn't the case. We all used to party, drugs etc a lot and when the husband, Jon parties he wants to fuck. More power to him. I do too but it doesn't always work right away lol. Anyways his wife is the opposite. When she parties she wants to relax and is not into it. He cheated on her a couple times that I know of... terrible shit I got in the middle and never wanted to be but thats along time ago and they've come along way and they have been without problems for years. Years before I got with my wife I was over there and it was me, them and this little sexy blonde who used to strip too. She was married but barely ever brought her husband around. So I ended up getting to know her a lot more and one yeah that night idk why I was drinking and I was into her.
We ended up making out in the backyard, and going to a bedroom in the basement. I rubbed her pussy over her panties and she was stroking my dick. I didn't want to push her too much, she was married.... to my knowledge her husband didn't know she was doing anything and she seemed to feel guilty like she would have done more because she felt like she lead me on but would have regrets in regards to her husband. We both went to sleep laying next to eachother in bed. All the sudden I hear her moaning. I look over and John is eating her pussy with his wife upstairs right freaking next to me... she looked over at me and looked down and she said John wtf are you doing? Your wife is upstairs! He kept eating her pussy as she tried to stay quiet and and looked at me at first like help what do I do then she liked it. As far as John knew I was asleep. Eventually he started fucking her right there and I just acted asleep and she said we can't at first and then she's ike fine fuck me... she was gripping my shoulder...and moaning. Afterwards idk if he came in her or not... he went back upstairs and she hugged me the rest of the night. Left super early..never saw her again. Never talked to my boy about it. I knew he messed with girls in his basement before but never in the same bed as me it was kind of insane lol.
Anyways fast forward to now. They know we are "swingers" but know nothing about the details like me being a cuckold. We are going on a vacation together for the first time next month and we will be sharing a room. At first we were going to share a king size bed but we have 2 beds now. But my wife was asking John's wife, Jess about all the strip clubs where we are going and she said I want to fuck a stripper like Channing... they were watching part of that movie while John and I were in the kitchen. She's just letting it be known she wants to find someone to fuck her with a big dick... no big deal lol.
My friend (ex fighter) is like hey man... thats cool if that's what you guys are into but I refuse to let her be around anyon3 and any situation that could put her in danger and I said oh yeah I would never leave her alone with stranger I didn't trust. If I'm not cool with it, it doesn't happen. She's just drunk.shes not going to fuck a random guy. She never has anyways. He's said ok man just looking out.
She has told me several times she would love to fuck him but his wife would have to ok it... which they had a theeesome with another girl and it kind if went bad back in the party days... that i know about because I know the chick and she is nothing but drama. Very unlike my wife.

Sorry about the long backstory. But I have many fantasies about my wife with him or even both of them. Jess has made it No secret she loves being all over my wife. My wife just isn't ready into girls, she likes cock. But I imagine we are sitting around tipsy and she asks Jess to show her how to do a good lap dance. Both women are wearing jeans and don't want to do it wearing them so they take them off, just panties. No problem it's just like a bathing suit right. I imagine Jess starts giving John a super hot Lap dance. Grinding on him and my wife starts to mimick her on my lap. Getting me hard as a rock and she asks Jess if her husband is hard. She says yeah it feels trapped in these jeans.
My wife says mine does too and starts taking my pants off.

The tent in my boxers is not even close to John's and my wife notices and tells Jess she's a lucky lady. Which she has done before with one of my other friends when we were naked in the hot tub with him and his girl.

Then she tells them that she's still lucky because I let her get what she needs whenever she wants it. And Jess pulls out her husband's thick 9 in cock and starts stroking it. It's like double the size of mine. And I see Jess laugh a little when my wife pulls mine out. She strokes me a few times and goes over to Jess. They both kneel.dowm in front of John while I'm left stroking my cock by myself on the loveseat.
My wife asks Jess if she can touch it and she says why don't you help me with this and Jess starts licking one side of it and pulls wife close to lick the other side.
My wide looks at John and Jess looks over at me and said she never knew how small I was. Asks my wife how long it's been since she's had a real cock.
My wife says way too long... covid has made it hard to play...
I squeaked out.... yeah she needs it.
Jess said hop on his lap. I want to help you out. And my husband has been dying to fuck you since he's met you.
My wife takes off her shirt and bra showing her perky tits and climbs on his lap. She's wet and wating for him. As she slides down while Jess holds her husband's cock I start shaking.

My wife keeps telling John how big he is and they start making out. Jess comes over to me and looks at me.
Is this what you wanted? To watch?
I nod. She takes a hold of my dick laughs and says when I hold it...it disappears. Maybe I need to share my husband's cock with your wife more often?
I just said yes please do...
I look over to my wife and she is creaming on John's cock and looking at him but talking to me... telling me how big he is and how much better he fucks her. He picks her up and starts fucking her while holding her.
He puts her back on the couch and fucks her from behind... asking her if she likes his cock?
I love it I love it, thank you Jess for sharing. He pounds her from behind for a few.more minutes and then pushes her in her stomach. My wife squeezes her legs together and makes it a point to tell everyone I can't do that position because I'm not big enough...
Finally he cums inside her.... flooding her pussy. And Jess goes over and cleans her husband's cock while my wife tries to recover.

They all look at me pathetically stroking still. With my health issues it takes a long time for me to cum and when I do nothing usually shoots out anymore. And I have a hot wife that loves big cocks and cum.

They all look at me, smirk and walk my wife with them to the bedroom shutting the door. Leaving me on the loveseat. Dick in hand waiting to listen to round 2....

Have a lot of other scenarios in my head especially since we are all going on vacation . We'll see what happens.
Sounds hot 🔥

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84