Fantasy: my dream play date for my wife

A collection

My wife has been cuckolding me for about a year now. During that time we’ve met a number of guys and had some incredible experiences. Throughout, we’ve always shared our fantasies with each other and then taken baby steps to try to bring some of them to live.

What I have done below is string together a few of our fantasies and experiences from real dates and put together a bit of a story. Just to be clear: it is fictional, but hopefully will be the baseline for a play date sometime soon.

The setup

My wife has been seeing a fit attractive BBC Bull from a city nearby for a few months now. She adores him, and he knows how to satisfy her and make her beg for more. They have incredible chemistry, and so it only makes sense that this fantasy scene would involve him as the principal Bull. Let’s call him A for the purposes of this fantasy story.

Before the date

My wife and I would visit A in his city. We would check in to our hotel room in the afternoon and then head downtown to the shops. A had instructed me prior to take my wife shopping and to buy her a new outfit that she would wear for him that night.

After visiting a number of stores, my wife finds the outfit that she wants to wear for him - a tight short short black miniskirt that barely covers her ass with a light gray top that has full length sleeves but a plunging neckline that shows off her tits and goes down so low she can’t possibly wear a bra.

When we return to the room in the late afternoon I draw a bath for my wife and then give her a full body massage before she falls asleep for a quick nap.

Dinner

My wife puts on her stunning outfit, I dress more moderately with pants and a shirt, and we head out to dinner at a restaurant within walking distance of the hotel.

Our dinner is fairly normal, sometimes we talk about A, other times we just chat about our regular lives. Halfway through dinner A texts my wife. She tells me that he doesn’t want her wearing panties, and so she needs to go the bathroom to take them off for him.

She excuses herself from the table. After what seems like forever, she returns to the table, telling me that A demanded not only a number of pictures of her, but also that she rub her clit with her hand on FaceTime for him.

The bar

After dinner we head to bar up the street from the hotel, within walking distance. My wife and I each grab a seat at the bar, get a drink, and excitedly watch the clock tick towards the top of the hour.

Moments pass by, and then A arrives right on time. My wife is visually excited, and leaps up to hug and kiss him. They almost forget about me, but then, my wife says that she needs my seat, and that I am to return to the hotel lobby and wait, which I do.

It turns me on so much to not be allowed to watch, and yet to know that at that very moment they were probably making out, probably he was getting her drinks and had his hands all over her. She probably had his hands all over him. I imagine him putting his strong hand up her skirt, to once again make sure she wasn’t wearing any panties.

The Lobby

After almost an hour of waiting and fantasizing and just being super horny in the lobby, my wife and her Bull finally walk into the lobby of the hotel. My wife looks very happy wrapped in the arms of her Bull, and a bit tipsy, and they head straight to the row of elevators in the lobby. They do a quick glance around the lobby, and once they see me they continue towards the elevators and head up to my wife and I’s hotel room.

I know enough not to go to the room without permission, and wait impatiently with my phone in my hand. After about ten minutes my wife’s Bull sends me a video of my wife, on her knees, naked, sucking his huge cock. I thank him for the video.

After about another ten minutes I see an attractive and well dressed black man enter the hotel. It’s late at night and so not much else is happening in the lobby. He makes his way to the elevators, and I notice that his car goes up to the same floor as we are on, but I don’t think very much of it, and chalk it up to a coincidence.

Another ten minutes go by and I get another video. This time it’s of my wife on all fours being fucked by her BBC Bull whom towers behind her. She is screaming during the whole clip, and begging him for “Daddy’s cock”. I was so excited, I didn’t notice that the video was shot in a way that could only have been done by a tripod or another person holding the camera. Soon after I got another message saying I was allowed to come upstairs. Finally.

The Hotel Room

My wife told me the next day that her and her BBC Bull were flirting hard at the bar. She wanted him to fuck her so bad, that she was literally dripping juices out of her cunt and down her thigh. When she told him how wet he made her, he slipped his hand under her dress to confirm. My wife said that for a few minutes, she just sat there, her legs parted, her eyes trying hard to stay open, as her Bull felt her wetness right there in the bar. After he finger fucked her right at the bar for a bit, he pulled out his finger, had her lick up her juices off his finger, and then they had a few drinks, chatted and made out until he led her back to the hotel room.

She also told me that, as soon as the elevator doors closed at the lobby level, he pinned her against the wall in the elevator and started making out with her, and exploring her body, hiking up her skirt, and feeling her tits. When the doors opened on our floor, he demanded that she not adjust her skirt, and so she had to walk to the room at the end of the hall with her skirt hiked up, wet pussy exposed, and one of his hands gripping her ass cheek roughly. It didn't phase her though, as she was so excited to get him in the room, and get his huge cock inside her.

Once in the room, they both could not strip off their clothes fast enough. She said she completely forgot about me, as all she could think of was getting her clothes off, and getting his cock out. With both of them naked, she dropped to her knees in front of him, and begged him to put his cock in her mouth. He held her head back, for a moment, and told her that she had to promise to do whatever he said tonight. Without skipping a beat, she confirmed that she was his, and would do what he said, and then tried again to put his cock in her mouth. Once more, he held her hungry mouth back, confirming again, that she would do anything he said. She, once more, agreed to obey him completely, and he let her put his huge cock in her mouth.

He then grabbed his phone, and started taking pictures and texting. She assumed he was texting with me, still waiting in the lobby, but didn't think much of it, and remained focused on giving her Bull the best blow job she could provide. After a few moments, he moved towards the couch in the room, sat down, and motioned for her to stay on her knees and keep sucking his cock and licking his huge balls while he continued to be on his phone.

After a few minutes of my wife trying to take all of A's cock down her throat, she heard a knock on the door. She assumed it was me, and thought it was odd that I would knock as I had my own room key. Then she thought maybe the Bull had asked me to knock before entering. Her Bull then told her to go get the door, and open it wide so that whoever is on the other side would get a view of her naked body. She didn't think much of it as she still thought it would be me on the other side of the door. However, when she did open it, she saw another attractive fit, well dressed black man standing in the door way, staring at her naked body.

Her Bull shouted from the main part of the room, still on the chair, to bring him in. And so she did, closing the door behind her. The second man followed her naked body into the bedroom area, and the Bull told her to get back on her knees and continue sucking his cock, which she did.

To be continued...

Last edited: