Fantasy of first time

Scottp1

Couple
Aug 27, 2020
Kent England
First time couple I'm 39 she is 38,taken a few years to get the wife into this cuckold life,she now is very keen but we r yet to meet a bull,we both have a particular fantasy of being a hotel bar where we have gone for a spa weekend and she is wearing a short skirt and vest top no bra and no knickers,we r having a few drinks,I'm hard knowing she's got no knickers on and there is a chance some guys can see her bald pussy,after a few wines for her and beers for me a guy comes over big strong guy and asks to buy her a drink,I agree and he sits down,after a drink and small talk he says he has seen my wife's lovely pussy and is keen to see more,so I say he's more then welcome to try more,so he slides hes hand up her skirt at the table and my wife opens her legs,after a bit of play she asks for the room key an off they go,I wait 10 minutes then go up to see what is happening and walk in to see my wife in lingerie and high heels on her knees sucking this guys huge cock,she looks at me and says she needs hes cock in her married pussy,so I tell her to go for it,he then fucks my wife bends her over and spanks her and tells her how sluty she is and how he is fucking her married pussy she tells me how big he is and how good he's cock feels,then he cums all over her bald pussy and I clean it all up,we all fall asleep and then a few hours later I wake up and see she is ridding hes big cock,she doesn't know I'm awake but I can hear her telling him how she needs he's cock and he can fuck her any time he's wants,I wank.my cock watching and cum all over my hand as my hot married wife gets big cock 2

Your fantasy got me hard as fuck especially being your first time to me there’s nothing better than being the first to fuck someones wife

• Love
Reactions: Scottp1