Fantasy of my fiancee fucking her boss or any man of authority

I imagine her dressing sluttier and sluttier over time as she goes to work. I notice her wearing tight transparent white dress that outlines her thong line.
Over time i'd notice it and ask her why sudden change and she'd respond almost officially "ladies are required to wear like this. Boss ordered all of us to dress up like this. I must not get fired babe. We wanted this career so much, don't get jelaous".
I'd be very permissive of it and over time i'd find up staying later and later on job. She'd explain it as "Sorry, i am required to work overtime and he finds me entertaining so i do gladly stay"
This evolves over time as she comes home with spank traces on her ass and collar around her neck. She'd just shrug collar as new fashion but in fact boss has been using her for long time now and is into BDSM
I'd be aware of it but intentionally play that i don't. Over time she would get more confident and dominant with me, disallowing me sex at times because "My boss demanded i dont have sex as often in order to keep discipline at work. You will get it when he allows me to, sorry babe."

I imagine her dressing sluttier and sluttier over time as she goes to work. I notice her wearing tight transparent white dress that outlines her thong line.
Over time i'd notice it and ask her why sudden change and she'd respond almost officially "ladies are required to wear like this. Boss ordered all of us to dress up like this. I must not get fired babe. We wanted this career so much, don't get jelaous".
I'd be very permissive of it and over time i'd find up staying later and later on job. She'd explain it as "Sorry, i am required to work overtime and he finds me entertaining so i do gladly stay"
This evolves over time as she comes home with spank traces on her ass and collar around her neck. She'd just shrug collar as new fashion but in fact boss has been using her for long time now and is into BDSM
I'd be aware of it but intentionally play that i don't. Over time she would get more confident and dominant with me, disallowing me sex at times because "My boss demanded i dont have sex as often in order to keep discipline at work. You will get it when he allows me to, sorry babe."
I love how the boss controls the wifes sex life with the cuckolded husband. Bosses have so much power over us husbands.

Its too bad company HR departments arent more like a dating service for the firm. Bosses and married women could connect more effectively if they were encouraged to date and flirt thru work. I find that idea very erotic.

I was just chatting with a man that wants to hire my wife as an assistant so she could travel with him and fuck him. He loved the idea that i would know he is fucking my wife.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby