Fantasy? See my wife's coworkers masturbate on her

Sherkan

Couple
One of the fantasies I have would be for my wife's co-workers to know what a slut she is in bed in the private sphere.

I will show them pictures and videos of my wife for jerk. Maybe some would even come to my house and jerk and cum in her panties.😛

Then, they were hard seeing her every day knowing what she really is.

But it would have to remain secret and she would never know anything about it.🤭

One of the fantasies I have would be for my wife's co-workers to know what a slut she is in bed in the private sphere.

I will show them pictures and videos of my wife for jerk. Maybe some would even come to my house and jerk and cum in her panties.😛

Love your fantasy. My wife wears low cut tops and mini skirts to work. I worked at the same place before we got together. I know for a fact that's a reality in my wife's case. I have seen guys perving on her ass and talking really dirty about her. She has made out with a couple of guys as well. So they all look at her as a slut anyway. Some of them told me before we got married how they have fantasize about fucking her.

Often think about showing the guys in my wife's office, photos that we've taken in private at home. I've attached a couple of them her to let you see her. Would then like to speak to them later on after they've had a meeting with her and ask wha they were thinking as she was speaking to them. Maybe their thoughts would be about how they would like to see her lips wrapped around their hard cocks or how they'd like to bend her over and fuck her bareback, filling her pussy full of their cum, knowing that I'll likely expereince sloppy seconds later on that day.

Attachments

• IMG_2081.JPG
    IMG_2081.JPG
    606.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Nurse1.jpg
    Nurse1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_0209.JPG
    DSC_0209.JPG
    453.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 78
Often think about showing the guys in my wife's office, photos that we've taken in private at home. I've attached a couple of them her to let you see her. Would then like to speak to them later on after they've had a meeting with her and ask wha they were thinking as she was speaking to them. Maybe their thoughts would be about how they would like to see her lips wrapped around their hard cocks or how they'd like to bend her over and fuck her bareback, filling her pussy full of their cum, knowing that I'll likely expereince sloppy seconds later on that day.
Happy New Year with the champagne! Thank You! May I have a drink too!

love the pic my tribute

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 54
Love your fantasy. My wife wears low cut tops and mini skirts to work. I worked at the same place before we got together. I know for a fact that's a reality in my wife's case. I have seen guys perving on her ass and talking really dirty about her. She has made out with a couple of guys as well. So they all look at her as a slut anyway. Some of them told me before we got married how they have fantasize about fucking her.

A co-worker of my wife's wanked and shot is load all over her face,she likes that act, l wank over that image alot

It’s a co-worker and not co-workers but better than nothing 😉

E52C6BEC-EAF1-4E43-90EB-DECBE2265DCC.jpeg

My wife's Christmas party is coming up. we have a room where the party is. hoping to get some of her coworkers to come to the room for drinks after the party. with luck she will be flirty like she is when drunk. I plan on letting the night progress as it will. I know 2 of her coworkers have the hots for her. If all goes well her pushy and mouth will be full of cum by morning.

• Love
Reactions: Xanman
That is so erotic. I hope you think about it alot too.

• Love
Reactions: Xanman