Fantasy story MFM threesome with wife

Apr 17, 2020
I've been writing this off and on over the last few weeks, I apologize for poor punctuation and structure lol

My wife and I are taking our first steps into hotwifing, over the summer we had our first experience in indulging her inner slut. We did this by having a single guy friend of mine come over for drinks and a fire.
She was nervous about the idea of straight up fucking someone on her first try so we eased into it by having her give my friend and myself blowjobs at the same time. However I knew that once the action started it could quickly escalate giving my wife's sexual prowess so I had a condom on me just in case, but more on that later.
My friend, whom I will refer to as Jake is single average height and weight just an all around regular guy. He recently got out of pretty shitty relationship so my wife and I thought he would be the ideal candidate for her first experience.
Before Jake's arrival my wife and I each took a shot of whiskey to calm our nerves and make sure we were both still comfortable with what was about to potentially go down ( we didn't tell Jake our intentions for the evening) and our safe word to end it if it went sideways. We went over the gameplan as I slipped my hand up here skirt and played with her pussy to get her worked up and even more into the right mindset.
Jake showed up on Saturday at dusk as I was getting ready to start the fire. I made sure my wife was dressed to kill in a deep vee t-shirt and a very short denim skirt with no panties. Our backyard is pretty secluded; 6' high wooden fences, lots of mature maple trees ( there's an apartment complex right behind our back yard), not that I would have minded a voyeur or two. Nicole (my wife) greeted Jake warmly; hugging him tightly before releasing, caressing him as she let go. I arranged the seating in a way so that Nicole was in between Jake and I so she could have plenty of opportunities to slip Jake subconscious signals via light touching etc.
The night was starting off great; we chatted, caught up and laughed giving Nicole plenty of opportunities to touch Jake's shoulder, arm, leg. After Nicole's third drink she squeezed my leg 3 time (our code to let me know she was ready), she got up and excused herself offering to freshen up drinks and grab snacks.
SHOW TIME!
As Jake and I were alone I casually steered our conversation down a more sexual path, testing the waters to see how he would react. We got on the subject of blowjobs and I began to tell him about how great Nicole was at giving them. I spared him no details about how she loved to deep throat, lick my cock and balls, suck my balls and she loves to swallow or take facials. By now I could see his shorts beginning to bulge as he shifted uncomfortably trying to hide it.
Nicole who had been listening from a slightly open window in the kitchen took this as her cue to return. Before she sat down she bent at the waist with her ass in Jake's direct to give me a kiss and a look that she was ready to go.
"So, what are we talking about guys?" She asked in a bubbly tone.
Jake's face flushed and looked away clearing his throat.
" I was just telling Jake about great you are at giving blowjobs Honey." I said smiling.
"Oh really?" She asked shifting her gaze to Jake.
"I uhhh, umm.. well.." Jake sputtered, clearly caught off guard.
"Do you want to find out for yourself Jake?" She asked sexily as she put her hand on his inner thigh.
Jake was clearly fired up but also blown away by the situation. " Dude is she for real? Are you cool with this?" He finally managed to say.
"If you don't mind me taking pics and videos, you'd be a fool to turn this down man." I told him calmly pulling out my phone.
"Come on Jake," Nicole said leaning in to whisper in his ear, "let me suck your cock!"
Before he could answer she started moving her hand up his thigh to the now massive bulge in his shorts. He looked over at me unsure of how to react, I grinned and have him a reassuring nod.
"O..Okay." he said and lifted himself up out of his chair enough to let Nicole tear his shorts off. His cock was a fair size, a little longer than mine but nearly as thick, I knew Nicole was going to enjoy herself.
As Nicole was getting into position to go to town on Jake's hard throbbing cock she hiked up her skirt showing him her neatly trimmed pussy, glistening in the light of the fire. I turned my phone to video and selected the low light setting before hitting record.
"You ready to suck a new cock baby?" I asked getting a good view of her and Jake's cock.
"Mmmhmm.." she moaned as slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. She began swirling the tip of his cock with her tongue as she stroked his cock while fondled his balls with the other. Jake grunted with pleasure as she worked his cock, taking in more and more until her lips bottomed out at the base of his shaft.
"Does his cock taste good babe? You look so fucking hot right now!" I said putting my hand up her shirt to squeeze her boobs. "You should take off your top, I'm sure Jake would enjoy it."
Without saying a word she removed Jake's cock from her mouth, took off her shirt in one fluid motion and went back to devouring his cock. I handed Jake my phone and told him to keep filming while I got behind Nicole and started touching her sopping wet pussy.
"Mmmm fuuuucckkkk yesssss," she purred as she licked Jake's cock from base to tip. "Does it feel good Jake?"
"Fuck yes!" He huffed. "I'm gonna cum soon!"
"Not yet, I'm not done yet," she said taking his cock from her mouth and began stroking it. " I want my pussy filled too babe," she moaned wiggling her ass and pushing back on fingers, effectively having them enter her.
"I love how fucking slutty you are Honey!" I exclaimed as I pulled my rock hard cock out of my shorts. I spit in my hand and rubbed it on the head of my cock before easing myself into her incredibly wet hungry pussy. As I began to thrust she put Jake's cock back in her mouth, muffling her moans. This had to have been the most incredibly hot/sexy thing I had ever seen or taken part in, I had to focus not to immediately blow my load. We carried on like this for 10-15 minutes with Jake and I passing the phone back and forth to get different angles of my perfect slut in all her glory.
I reached a point where I could no longer hold back, " Honey, I'm going to pump you full of cum now!" I panted.
" Okay babe," she said removing Jake's cock from her mouth, " Jake I want you to cum in my mouth I want to taste a d swallow every drop of you!"
Jake was happy to oblige shoving his cock deep into Nicole's throat and exploding, moaning and groaning with pleasure.
Nicole cooed and gurgled with sheer glee as she slurped up every drop of his cum.
"Your turn Daddy, fill my slutty pussy nice and deep!" She moaned pushing back onto my cock as I pounded her.
I buried my cock as deep as I could in her pussy and released, wave after wave of cum dumping into her greedy hole. She came equally as hard as she felt my cock pulse inside her.
Slowly we all pulled ourselves together and got dressed. Nicole kissed him on the cheek and and thanked him for the snack. Jake thanked us for being such great hosts and for a night he would never forget. We said our goodbyes and headed inside to get ready for bed.
Afterword
We were so turned on and electrified by the whole experience we couldn't sleep and fucked 2 more times that night watching the video.

I've been writing this off and on over the last few weeks, I apologize for poor punctuation and structure lol

My wife and I are taking our first steps into hotwifing, over the summer we had our first experience in indulging her inner slut. We did this by having a single guy friend of mine come over for drinks and a fire.
She was nervous about the idea of straight up fucking someone on her first try so we eased into it by having her give my friend and myself blowjobs at the same time. However I knew that once the action started it could quickly escalate giving my wife's sexual prowess so I had a condom on me just in case, but more on that later.
My friend, whom I will refer to as Jake is single average height and weight just an all around regular guy. He recently got out of pretty shitty relationship so my wife and I thought he would be the ideal candidate for her first experience.
Before Jake's arrival my wife and I each took a shot of whiskey to calm our nerves and make sure we were both still comfortable with what was about to potentially go down ( we didn't tell Jake our intentions for the evening) and our safe word to end it if it went sideways. We went over the gameplan as I slipped my hand up here skirt and played with her pussy to get her worked up and even more into the right mindset.
Jake showed up on Saturday at dusk as I was getting ready to start the fire. I made sure my wife was dressed to kill in a deep vee t-shirt and a very short denim skirt with no panties. Our backyard is pretty secluded; 6' high wooden fences, lots of mature maple trees ( there's an apartment complex right behind our back yard), not that I would have minded a voyeur or two. Nicole (my wife) greeted Jake warmly; hugging him tightly before releasing, caressing him as she let go. I arranged the seating in a way so that Nicole was in between Jake and I so she could have plenty of opportunities to slip Jake subconscious signals via light touching etc.
The night was starting off great; we chatted, caught up and laughed giving Nicole plenty of opportunities to touch Jake's shoulder, arm, leg. After Nicole's third drink she squeezed my leg 3 time (our code to let me know she was ready), she got up and excused herself offering to freshen up drinks and grab snacks.
SHOW TIME!
As Jake and I were alone I casually steered our conversation down a more sexual path, testing the waters to see how he would react. We got on the subject of blowjobs and I began to tell him about how great Nicole was at giving them. I spared him no details about how she loved to deep throat, lick my cock and balls, suck my balls and she loves to swallow or take facials. By now I could see his shorts beginning to bulge as he shifted uncomfortably trying to hide it.
Nicole who had been listening from a slightly open window in the kitchen took this as her cue to return. Before she sat down she bent at the waist with her ass in Jake's direct to give me a kiss and a look that she was ready to go.
" I was just telling Jake about great you are at giving blowjobs Honey." I said smiling.
"Do you want to find out for yourself Jake?" She asked sexily as she put her hand on his inner thigh.
Jake was clearly fired up but also blown away by the situation. " Dude is she for real? Are you cool with this?" He finally managed to say.
"If you don't mind me taking pics and videos, you'd be a fool to turn this down man." I told him calmly pulling out my phone.
"Come on Jake," Nicole said leaning in to whisper in his ear, "let me suck your cock!"
Before he could answer she started moving her hand up his thigh to the now massive bulge in his shorts. He looked over at me unsure of how to react, I grinned and have him a reassuring nod.
"O..Okay." he said and lifted himself up out of his chair enough to let Nicole tear his shorts off. His cock was a fair size, a little longer than mine but nearly as thick, I knew Nicole was going to enjoy herself.
As Nicole was getting into position to go to town on Jake's hard throbbing cock she hiked up her skirt showing him her neatly trimmed pussy, glistening in the light of the fire. I turned my phone to video and selected the low light setting before hitting record.
"You ready to suck a new cock baby?" I asked getting a good view of her and Jake's cock.
"Mmmhmm.." she moaned as slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. She began swirling the tip of his cock with her tongue as she stroked his cock while fondled his balls with the other. Jake grunted with pleasure as she worked his cock, taking in more and more until her lips bottomed out at the base of his shaft.
"Does his cock taste good babe? You look so fucking hot right now!" I said putting my hand up her shirt to squeeze her boobs. "You should take off your top, I'm sure Jake would enjoy it."
Without saying a word she removed Jake's cock from her mouth, took off her shirt in one fluid motion and went back to devouring his cock. I handed Jake my phone and told him to keep filming while I got behind Nicole and started touching her sopping wet pussy.
"Mmmm fuuuucckkkk yesssss," she purred as she licked Jake's cock from base to tip. "Does it feel good Jake?"
"Not yet, I'm not done yet," she said taking his cock from her mouth and began stroking it. " I want my pussy filled too babe," she moaned wiggling her ass and pushing back on fingers, effectively having them enter her.
"I love how fucking slutty you are Honey!" I exclaimed as I pulled my rock hard cock out of my shorts. I spit in my hand and rubbed it on the head of my cock before easing myself into her incredibly wet hungry pussy. As I began to thrust she put Jake's cock back in her mouth, muffling her moans. This had to have been the most incredibly hot/sexy thing I had ever seen or taken part in, I had to focus not to immediately blow my load. We carried on like this for 10-15 minutes with Jake and I passing the phone back and forth to get different angles of my perfect slut in all her glory.
I reached a point where I could no longer hold back, " Honey, I'm going to pump you full of cum now!" I panted.
" Okay babe," she said removing Jake's cock from her mouth, " Jake I want you to cum in my mouth I want to taste a d swallow every drop of you!"
Jake was happy to oblige shoving his cock deep into Nicole's throat and exploding, moaning and groaning with pleasure.
Nicole cooed and gurgled with sheer glee as she slurped up every drop of his cum.
"Your turn Daddy, fill my slutty pussy nice and deep!" She moaned pushing back onto my cock as I pounded her.
I buried my cock as deep as I could in her pussy and released, wave after wave of cum dumping into her greedy hole. She came equally as hard as she felt my cock pulse inside her.
Slowly we all pulled ourselves together and got dressed. Nicole kissed him on the cheek and and thanked him for the snack. Jake thanked us for being such great hosts and for a night he would never forget. We said our goodbyes and headed inside to get ready for bed.
Afterword
We were so turned on and electrified by the whole experience we couldn't sleep and fucked 2 more times that night watching the video.
That was HOT!! Love how your wife was on board and how she initiated with her desire and took the step in making it happen. Can’t wait to read about your future experiences, hopefully it won’t take too long now that the door has been opened!

Reactions: randynsandy

SHOW TIME!
Afterword
Love this! Wish I could be your guest! ;-)