Favorite Fantasy Friend?

zestystraight

Couple
Jul 27, 2022
We all have that one friend who we fantasize about the most, that one friend whose ears would burn if they knew how much you dirty talk about them, that one friend who you you want more than anyone else to invite into your bedroom. In your mind, he is more than just a regular bull; he's a goddamn mythological Minotaur, the object of your most craven imaginings. Who is that special fantasy friend for you? Is it the same person for both of you? If you could do anything with this friend, what would be your ultimate fantasy?

For us, we both have fantasized in detail about inviting my college friend Marc to fuck my wife. He is tall, muscular, masculine, and it's common knowledge in our friend circle that Marc has an absolutely massive cock. A few years ago, when they first got engaged, Marc's then-fiancée drunkly confessed that it took her months of practice and stretching with toys before she could handle all of his manhood. Ever since learning that, even though he's married now, we've both dreamed about asking Marc to be my wife's Minotaur. The fact that he can be a jerk sometimes would just make it hotter to watch Marc ruin my wife's cunt.

We all have that one friend who we fantasize about the most, that one friend whose ears would burn if they knew how much you dirty talk about them, that one friend who you you want more than anyone else to invite into your bedroom. In your mind, he is more than just a regular bull; he's a goddamn mythological Minotaur, the object of your most craven imaginings. Who is that special fantasy friend for you? Is it the same person for both of you? If you could do anything with this friend, what would be your ultimate fantasy?

For us, we both have fantasized in detail about inviting my college friend Marc to fuck my wife. He is tall, muscular, masculine, and it's common knowledge in our friend circle that Marc has an absolutely massive cock. A few years ago, when they first got engaged, Marc's then-fiancée drunkly confessed that it took her months of practice and stretching with toys before she could handle all of his manhood. Ever since learning that, even though he's married now, we've both dreamed about asking Marc to be my wife's Minotaur. The fact that he can be a jerk sometimes would just make it hotter to watch Marc ruin my wife's cunt.
Sounds fantastic I’d love chat

My wife and I regularly talk about one of .my close friends. Its mostly him that we imagine in different scenarios since there is a good level of trust, he seems to be kinky enough to be open to try something and he is rumoured to be packing a huge cock.

One of our favourite fantasies started with the three of us in a hottub having a few drinks, then her and I kiss passionately, then she goes for a kiss with him. As things naturally progress we go inside and him and I both spank her bubble butt. Then we spend the rest of the night going to town on her.

I was the friend and his wifes fantasy, now no longer the fantasy but reality and have been for a number of years, we have never looked back!

Yessss my husband talked for months about one of his friends that I confessed that I found sexy…We flirted alot … Then one night they were texting back and forth my husband went to make us drinks and I answered one of his texts , nothing sexy just hi , hows things ( while we were drunk ). He asked what we were doing I told him we were gonna get drunk & have some wild sex.. He said he wished he was there. I said that would be fun.. that started to us texting then my husband told me to send him a sexy picture - his friend loves my tits- So I did.. over the next few months we would go from texting to sending photos of each other and some hot sexting.
One night after partying my husband dared me to show him my tits .. I did and he told him to touch them.. Then dared us to go into another room and let him do what we wanted.. OMG it took 2 seconds b4 he had my shirt & bra off .. He fingered me while sucking my boobs. I grabbed his cock and before I could even think I was bent over a chair while he was slowly fucking me . Telling me he has dreamed about it.. We ended up on my couch fucking for the next hour while my husband would come watch. This was over 6yrs ago.. We hook up a few times a month still. This is a true story and I still cant say no to him.

Ha! Ha! He's a popular fantasy for all my wife's friends. Allegedly it's his facial hair...I think they're lying ;-)
Same with my current gf. It's the muscles. Makes her go weak and submissive. Seen it with one of my buff friends ( but she would never admit it or do anything)

Reactions: realmadrid_
Yessss my husband talked for months about one of his friends that I confessed that I found sexy…We flirted alot … Then one night they were texting back and forth my husband went to make us drinks and I answered one of his texts , nothing sexy just hi , hows things ( while we were drunk ). He asked what we were doing I told him we were gonna get drunk & have some wild sex.. He said he wished he was there. I said that would be fun.. that started to us texting then my husband told me to send him a sexy picture - his friend loves my tits- So I did.. over the next few months we would go from texting to sending photos of each other and some hot sexting.
One night after partying my husband dared me to show him my tits .. I did and he told him to touch them.. Then dared us to go into another room and let him do what we wanted.. OMG it took 2 seconds b4 he had my shirt & bra off .. He fingered me while sucking my boobs. I grabbed his cock and before I could even think I was bent over a chair while he was slowly fucking me . Telling me he has dreamed about it.. We ended up on my couch fucking for the next hour while my husband would come watch. This was over 6yrs ago.. We hook up a few times a month still. This is a true story and I still cant say no to him.
We have fantasy's & rarely do they come true, I'm happy yours did !

Reactions: DarkSpectre