Favorite Spot to Vacay and Play

zestystraight

Couple
Jul 27, 2022
We love traveling and, the past couple years not withstanding, try to go on at least two international trips every year, as well as closer and shorter domestic trips. Our dream is to fuck on every continent, including keeping warm and cozy on an antarctic cruise. For us, part of the excitement comes from being complete strangers in a strange place, without the possibility of running into anyone who knows us. The anonymity always leads to intense fantasy talk and risqué public behavior. We like checking out other couples, usually close to our ages, and talking about what we would do with them, giving into to our kinkiest impulses with our friends at home being none the wiser.

Next month we're planning a short trip to LA and then a longer stay in Germany a month after that. We've already begun shopping for new lingerie and toys before we head out, just in case we want to play.

Where are your favorite places to travel and hook up? Where have you had the most fun? Where are the wildest, horniest locals to fool around with?

Last edited:
We recently went to one of the Greek Islands called Corfu. A beautiful island with its fair share of strapping young Greeks and holidaymakers. We stayed in a resort called Sidari with a perfect sandy beach full of tourists. We hired a boat and headed out to sea. We got about 1/2 mile out and she started to get frisky off came the beach skirt to reveal the new bikini she had bought and that was enough. I soon had her naked as the boat boxed and swayed in the sea. We were both naked and banging away on the boat within sight of a quite crowded beach. I am not sure if anyone saw us but there were a few grins and jealous nods from the guys so I suppose we were more visible than we thought lol

My wife and I have always enjoyed nude beaches. So, we try to travel to locations that offer the opportunity to be naked. We visited Hedo, Desire, Punta Cana, Rio, Honduras, Spain, and Cap d' Agde in France. We want to head to Greece for our next venture.

In early 2020 we were in Chicago and met a guy who said he had a room at a Sybaris place. It was a couples-only suite with indoor pools in each suite. He said visitors were not allowed, but his unit had a private garage, so we rode with him. Very cool place with lots of amenities and lights for effect. To say we had a good time would be a gross understatement. Not sure if they are still around or how they work, but we would love to return one day.

Our favorite (because it is local) is the nude beaches at the Canaveral National Seashore in Florida. While not a swinger location and no sexual activity is permitted in the open, we have never gone without my wife finding men to take back to our hotel. Guys and couples stop and talk, and she has a wide selection to choose from. Plus, with it being local to us, if she meets somebody from nearby, it has sometimes led to regular partners.

97A1F2CE-48B4-41A5-8A8E-AE13E9A3BF85.JPG

She loves to take a pose when she finds somebody that interests her.

beach-bent-over.jpg

This view always commands lots of attention

buble-bath.jpg

Our in-room hot tub offers a great place to clean up for some dirty fun

nude-beach-cocktail.jpg

The views are always amazing of my wife on the beach

My wife and I have always enjoyed nude beaches. So, we try to travel to locations that offer the opportunity to be naked. We visited Hedo, Desire, Punta Cana, Rio, Honduras, Spain, and Cap d' Agde in France. We want to head to Greece for our next venture.

In early 2020 we were in Chicago and met a guy who said he had a room at a Sybaris place. It was a couples-only suite with indoor pools in each suite. He said visitors were not allowed, but his unit had a private garage, so we rode with him. Very cool place with lots of amenities and lights for effect. To say we had a good time would be a gross understatement. Not sure if they are still around or how they work, but we would love to return one day.

Our favorite (because it is local) is the nude beaches at the Canaveral National Seashore in Florida. While not a swinger location and no sexual activity is permitted in the open, we have never gone without my wife finding men to take back to our hotel. Guys and couples stop and talk, and she has a wide selection to choose from. Plus, with it being local to us, if she meets somebody from nearby, it has sometimes led to regular partners.

View attachment 971651

She loves to take a pose when she finds somebody that interests her.

View attachment 971652

This view always commands lots of attention

View attachment 971653

Our in-room hot tub offers a great place to clean up for some dirty fun

View attachment 971654

The views are always amazing of my wife on the beach
I can’t imagine her not getting attention.

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
We love traveling and, the past couple years not withstanding, try to go on at least two international trips every year, as well as closer and shorter domestic trips. Our dream is to fuck on every continent, including keeping warm and cozy on an antarctic cruise. For us, part of the excitement comes from being complete strangers in a strange place, without the possibility of running into anyone who knows us. The anonymity always leads to intense fantasy talk and risqué public behavior. We like checking out other couples, usually close to our ages, and talking about what we would do with them, giving into to our kinkiest impulses with our friends at home being none the wiser. So far it's been all dirty talk, though we've come close a few times. There was a guy in Tulum on our most recent trip who nearly had the night of his life, with a couple completely willing to submit to his every demand.

Next month we're planning a short trip to LA and then a longer stay in Germany a month after that. We've already begun shopping for new lingerie and toys before we head out, just in case we want to play.

Where are your favorite places to travel and hook up? Where have you had the most fun? Where are the wildest, horniest locals to fool around with?
Where do you stay in Germany ?

When I was with my exgf we loved to get naked when away from home and we used to go away for the odd weekend, around 100miles away to find a different place to walk. We had been on the obvious holidays of nudist beaches and nudist holidays, but to get naked on non-nudist beaches or forest walks where we could be caught naked (and often we were) gave us an extra buzz. On a few of the walks we have even had others joining in, many we have met again and again

Attachments

• File 00391 (1).jpg
    File 00391 (1).jpg
    148 KB · Views: 18
  • file002052_1_resized (1).jpg
    file002052_1_resized (1).jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 19
  • file002064_1 (1).jpg
    file002064_1 (1).jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 18
  • file002063 (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5