Feeld app

He peeps,
I am kinda new to this lifestyle, my wife has been having sex with this 1 guy for a couple of times now (the whole story is in cuckold stories under "seems like a fantasy" for details)
But since yesterday my wife is on the feeld app and been talking to a lot of guys, sexting.
But how do you get to the next step and meet?
Anyone with experience? How do you pick someone? Where do you meet (we have 2 kids at home, so that's a no-go)
Do you date first or immediately have sex? Did, if you are the husband and wanted to see/join, immediately went with the wife?
Pro's and con's? Anything we should think about?

You mean i should join them?
Don't know if either my wife or one of the men is intersted in that from the start.
For now my wife says she wants to meet one, just for some drinks to start with.
See if he is who he claims to be so that if he isn't or it doesn't click somehow she can always abort.
But the next step will be where to meet?
We don't really have a place for both our kids to go to to get the house to ourselves, and this guy she met on feeld is in a relationship too and therefore doesn't invite girls at his place, and to go to a hotel and pay €100-€150,- (don't know dollars) just for one night of sex...maybe once, but not all the time?

Reactions: Nothingtoreport
You mean i should join them?
Don't know if either my wife or one of the men is intersted in that from the start.
For now my wife says she wants to meet one, just for some drinks to start with.
See if he is who he claims to be so that if he isn't or it doesn't click somehow she can always abort.
But the next step will be where to meet?
We don't really have a place for both our kids to go to to get the house to ourselves, and this guy she met on feeld is in a relationship too and therefore doesn't invite girls at his place, and to go to a hotel and pay €100-€150,- (don't know dollars) just for one night of sex...maybe once, but not all the time?
I don't think there's any right or wrong here, mate. Have a babysitter for the evening and get a hotel. Yeah it might be €100, but it's also not a regular night.

As for joining, if that's what you're comfortable with, communicate with your wife that's what you want.

I don't think there's any right or wrong here, mate. Have a babysitter for the evening and get a hotel. Yeah it might be €100, but it's also not a regular night.

As for joining, if that's what you're comfortable with, communicate with your wife that's what you want.
You say it's not a regular night, but it might become "regular"
That guy she was having sex with, she fucked him 3 times in about 1,5 month time, and if they had better matching time scedules it would've been even more.
She was lucky this guy lived around the corner (also quite dangerous though)
But i mean, if my wife crosses that line to actually have sex and the sex is good, she is gonna want a whole lot more

She really does! Horny all day, checking her texts every minute.
Wheb it's daytime and the kids are at school and daycare, she is either working at home or at the office.
At home she keeps making sexy pics for those guys and masturbates during work time. But heck, she even told me a couple of days ago she was so horny from texting at the office she retreated herself to the bathroom and quickly masturbated there....she is one fuckin' horny wife these days.
And yes, i initiated this and am getting a lot of sex myslef now, but it seems i have opened pandora's box

She really does! Horny all day, checking her texts every minute.
Wheb it's daytime and the kids are at school and daycare, she is either working at home or at the office.
At home she keeps making sexy pics for those guys and masturbates during work time. But heck, she even told me a couple of days ago she was so horny from texting at the office she retreated herself to the bathroom and quickly masturbated there....she is one fuckin' horny wife these days.
And yes, i initiated this and am getting a lot of sex myslef now, but it seems i have opened pandora's box
8 seconds, man. A wild ride coming your way.

Reactions: Zenithe5
Does she meet anyone on it?
So excited, just put the kids in bed, knowing she is on a date right now! Gonna have to pour me another glass!